The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
TLG Update: Had another therapy session today. We've mutually agreed that we're probably gonna wind up in the next few sessions. Feel a bit sad about it but the time feels right and I'm lucky to have had as many sessions as I've had :o:

Also talked to nurse about how I'm scared the sleeping tablets might be poisoned. She's reassured me that's not the case :colondollar:

All in all doing OK - just very sleepy and still behind with uni :sigh:

Hope everyone in here is doing OKish :grouphugs:

PS. Time to Talk day tomorrow :colone:

:lovehug:
Hello lovelies. :ninja: :smile:
Been prescribed sertraline today. I know some folks in here have been on it- anything to watch out for? Folks found it helpful/not helpful? :smile:

Hope everyone is okay. :hugs:
sat here sobbing my heart out and not even sure why.
Original post by ScaryScience

On facebook/skype if you need lovely. :hugs:
Friend bailed on me.
Original post by Pathway
Friend bailed on me.

:jumphug: Here if you want a rant!

----/
Feel really rubbish all of a sudden :s-smilie: Had a better day today but seems to all caught up with me in one go :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: Here if you want a rant!

----/
Feel really rubbish all of a sudden :s-smilie: Had a better day today but seems to all caught up with me in one go :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: It's ok, don't want to be a burden.

PM me if you wanna rant.
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: It's ok, don't want to be a burden.

PM me if you wanna rant.

You won't be a burden :nah: And besides, you might actually distract me a bit :redface:
I'll be fine, just being stupid :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
You won't be a burden :nah: And besides, you might actually distract me a bit :redface:
I'll be fine, just being stupid :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not stupid. :nah: :hugs:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Been prescribed sertraline today. I know some folks in here have been on it- anything to watch out for? Folks found it helpful/not helpful? :smile:

It's been a really great med for me - I hope it is equally good for you too! :h:

Original post by ScaryScience

:frown:
Sorry to hear so many are struggling tonight :hugs:

Still not feeling good after this morning really. Trying to catch up with what I missed last Tuesday so I can at least attempt this lab but my brain isn't having any of it. :frown: So so behind.
Original post by sherbet_lemons7

Very helpful with little side effects :smile:
Finished submitting my application for summer placement! And spoke to my manager at work yesterday and if I do get the placement it won't be a problem with work, I'll be able to take the time off or move shifts around :smile:
Original post by Odd socks
Finished submitting my application for summer placement! And spoke to my manager at work yesterday and if I do get the placement it won't be a problem with work, I'll be able to take the time off or move shifts around :smile:

GOODLUCK! :hugs:
Finally doing some sports besides training. :smile:
Original post by Nathanielle
Finally doing some sports besides training. :smile:

Sounds good! What are you playing?
i cant... I just cant :'(
Original post by Sabertooth
Sounds good! What are you playing?

Rugby, but now only training for it. (We are supposed to train five times a week, but I am hardly achieving that ever.)
Original post by Nathanielle
Rugby, but now only training for it. (We are supposed to train five times a week, but I am hardly achieving that ever.)

I've never played rugby but it looks a lot of fun! :tongue:

And wow 5 times a week? That's insane! I have ice hockey practice twice a week and also play roller hockey once or twice and thought that was a lot. Sorry to hear you're not managing it, can I ask how come? Is your mental health getting in the way?
Am thinking of giving my old mental health AMA thread a poke for Time to Talk Day! Good or bad idea? :ninja:

Latest