Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3160
Original post by jchap9776
Nice!!! Man we're pretty similar alright hahaha

Yeah lool, pretty similar situations. was worried LSE wouldnt have people like me
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by NB1326
Yeah lool, pretty similar situations. was worried LSE wouldnt have people like me

Fingers crossed we both get in! How long left do you have until you hear?
Original post by infinity5
Well I wouldn't mind if they said they would reply in 8 weeks and acctually did but knowing that they have past their date is worse!

Exactly, now they got me super worried, especially since I'm an international applicant unfamiliar with UCAS.
It's like LSE has conspired to force us into this perpetual state of paranoia and apprehension.
Reply 3163
Fingers crossed we both get in! How long left do you have until you hear?

My four weeks ended last friday? not really sure what that means, hbu?
Original post by fay18

Ive applied for economics! Congrats :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by NB1326
My four weeks ended last friday? not really sure what that means, hbu?

mine ends this Friday, I think its better to have a delay past your 4 weeks as it seems like they're only handing out rejections during it but it's anyones guess I suppose
Original post by BeccaBrowning
I got bang average GCSEs but managed to pull off an A* last year and have an offer from LSE (to study BSc Economics)! Finally chose to go here over Bath. Who scared?

Scared of?
Reply 3167
mine ends this Friday, I think its better to have a delay past your 4 weeks as it seems like they're only handing out rejections during it but it's anyones guess I suppose

Yeahh i guess, im not very hopefull, especially after hearing how important the PS is, which isnt my strong point. :frown:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Scared of?

LSE in General. Living in London and going to an institution with incredibly smart people
LSE in General. Living in London and going to an institution with incredibly smart people

Fair. You'll be in the same boat as everyone else so no need to fret :smile:
Original post by NB1326
Yeahh i guess, im not very hopefull, especially after hearing how important the PS is, which isnt my strong point. :frown:
yep same :frown:
I got bang average GCSEs but managed to pull off an A* last year and have an offer from LSE (to study BSc Economics)! Finally chose to go here over Bath. Who scared?

Congrats for LSE :smile:
do you mind telling me when you applied and how they told you?
Original post by GraceYim
Congrats for LSE :smile:
do you mind telling me when you applied and how they told you?

Thank you! I applied mid October. I firstly got an email from LSE letting me know they were making me an offer and then I got the offer through on ucas followed by an official letter
Reply 3173
yep same :frown:

What are your stats? if you dont mind me asking!
Original post by NB1326
What are your stats? if you dont mind me asking!

No problem, GCSEs: 9a* 2a, as level: maths (300/300), econ (192/200) history (188/200) f math (277/300) predicted 4a*. But it's my ps that is worrying me 😕 wbu man?
Reply 3175
No problem, GCSEs: 9a* 2a, as level: maths (300/300), econ (192/200) history (188/200) f math (277/300) predicted 4a*. But it's my ps that is worrying me ������ wbu man?

8a* 2a GCSE..at AS; maths 597/600 (did full A2) physics 290/300 econ 180/200
chemistry 271/300.. Predicted A*A*A*(doing A2 FM this year)...yeah PS is worrying me tbh, and my econ isnt the highest but dont think they really care bout that lol! might hear tomorow
Original post by NB1326
8a* 2a GCSE..at AS; maths 597/600 (did full A2) physics 290/300 econ 180/200
chemistry 271/300.. Predicted A*A*A*(doing A2 FM this year)...yeah PS is worrying me tbh, and my econ isnt the highest but dont think they really care bout that lol! might hear tomorow
faiiiiirrrr stats!! Yeah I hope to hear tomorrow aswell but who knows, could be another week for me. Good luck, think you'll be fine!!!
Original post by MouseyBrown
Hey........good luck with that. If you don't mind me asking, though, what are your GCSE and AS grades? That is the course I would pick if I could, but not sure whether to risk it instead of straight history. There is also less unis I like with History and Politics. Which ones did you go for?I'm totally freaking out just waiting for my IGCSE results. Waiting for AS results and then decisions must be a ****ing nightmare.

Hi there, I got 6A*s 4As and a B at GCSE, and 3 As (2 of them full marks) and 2Bs (One being retaken) at AS, predicted A*A*A. I applied for Oxford (rejected), Sheffield, Leeds, Exeter and LSE. Still waiting for an offer or rejection from LSE.
Good Luck!
Good luck tomorrow to all those still waiting for offers!
I've applied for LSE, on the 15 January deadline. I received a confirmation email from all of my other universities (Durham, UCL, KCL) but not from LSE. Did you guys get one? And if so, how long after did you receive it?

Quick Reply

Latest