The Student Room Group

Sheffield Dentistry 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Katieem92
So after I emailed last week, admissions office called and invited me to interview! Reckoned I had missing the deadline so was flagged as a late application from the word go, even though I have my UCAS confirmation email with a time prior to the deadline on October 15th.
Also said I was "under" on my UKCAT? I got an average of like 630/640 I think and they don't specify a benchmark so I'm not sure how I was under!
But they are offering me an interview regardless. Over the moon.

Congrats!! aw you must be soo happy :P when is yours? x
Original post by ijc1
Congrats!! aw you must be soo happy :P when is yours? x

She actually said they didn't have any interview slots left so they've tacked me too the end of the Thursday morning session just before 1 :smile:
Can't even put into words how happy I am!!!'
Original post by Katieem92
She actually said they didn't have any interview slots left so they've tacked me too the end of the Thursday morning session just before 1 :smile:
Can't even put into words how happy I am!!!'

Congrats!!! I told you they must have made a mistake, they did want you in the end didn't they!!! :biggrin:
Reply 123
Original post by ijc1
aww congratulations!!! :smile: when is yours? x

Thank you!! :smile: 6th March!
Reply 124
Original post by sra5
Thank you!! :smile: 6th March!

I have mine on that day too! :smile: good luck!
Reply 125
Original post by ijc1
I have mine on that day too! :smile: good luck!

As if!! Thank you, you too :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by sra5
As if!! Thank you, you too :smile:

lol haha yh mines at 12.30pm :P thank you!!
(edited 9 years ago)
whats the interview to offer ratio at Sheffield?
Just got an email regarding my rejection from Sheffield pre interview. Doesn't make sense considering I got 3 other interviews... I'm asking them in writing for individual feedback.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arbucks
Just got an email regarding my rejection from Sheffield pre interview. Doesn't make sense considering I got 3 other interviews... I'm asking them in writing for individual feedback.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was the rejection sent on an email from the uni or was it updated on track?
Original post by dent1hope
Was the rejection sent on an email from the uni or was it updated on track?

i received my rejection by email and then my track updated a few hours later
Original post by deborah32

Oh I'm sorry to hear, i'll probably be hearing from them soon, have you got offers elsewhere?
Oh I'm sorry to hear, i'll probably be hearing from them soon, have you got offers elsewhere?

no offers yet but i had an interview with Newcastle in January so waiting to hear from that, been rejected from leeds which was my only other one (only applied to 3 for Dentistry) so fingers crossed for Newcastle haha!
no offers yet but i had an interview with Newcastle in January so waiting to hear from that, been rejected from leeds which was my only other one (only applied to 3 for Dentistry) so fingers crossed for Newcastle haha!

Good luck! I'm waiting to hear post- interview from my other unis too, hopefully we'll get some good news soon!! :smile:
Good luck! I'm waiting to hear post- interview from my other unis too, hopefully we'll get some good news soon!! :smile:

thank you! yes hopefully- good luck with all of yours!!:biggrin:

Yeah the same happened for me. :frown:
Reply 136
I haven't heard from Sheffield at all...hmmm
Reply 137
Original post by VT180
I haven't heard from Sheffield at all...hmmm

Have you emailed them?
Reply 138
Original post by ijc1
Have you emailed them?

Nope!! Haven't got an interview invite or rejection...wondering if someone else is the same too?
Reply 139
Original post by VT180
Nope!! Haven't got an interview invite or rejection...wondering if someone else is the same too?

That's really weird Haha email them about it! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest