Scroll to see replies

Original post by madvillainy
barclays final stage : )

Front office?
Original post by Drossell
Front office?

technology
Original post by hefti1403
had my GS IMD interview on 23h of January. Still haven´t heard back...

Original post by cem101
still haven't heard back from GS Securities, Interview last thursday.

People who haven't heard back from GS post-interview, has your portal updated to something else, or does it still say 'Current status is interview scheduled. We look forward to seeing you on your selected interview date. To view the details of your interview please select 'Booked Interviews' in the left menu.'?

Think last year people whose portal had updated received offers (not 100% sure though).
Reply 6943
Original post by AC1995
People who haven't heard back from GS post-interview, has your portal updated to something else, or does it still say 'Current status is interview scheduled. We look forward to seeing you on your selected interview date. To view the details of your interview please select 'Booked Interviews' in the left menu.'?

Think last year people whose portal had updated received offers (not 100% sure though).

Interview scheduled, though received an acknowledgement email the day after the interview.
Original post by AC1995

'Current status is interview completed. Thank you for interviewing with Goldman Sachs. We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your status. Thank you for your patience.'
.... Don't think it actually matters
Original post by AC1995

CURRENT STATUS IS INTERVIEW COMPLETED
Thank you for interviewing with Goldman Sachs.
We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your status. Thank you for your patience.
Original post by omgitsfriday
'Current status is interview completed. Thank you for interviewing with Goldman Sachs. We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your status. Thank you for your patience.'

This means that our fate is sealed right?
Reply 6947
I sense rejection coming soon lol
Original post by cem101
CURRENT STATUS IS INTERVIEW COMPLETED
Thank you for interviewing with Goldman Sachs.
We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your status. Thank you for your patience.

I reckon you guys have offers. It seemed to be the case with interview invitations where they said they'd 'be in contact should the position become available' or something of the sort. Which divisions did you apply for?
Original post by AC1995
I reckon you guys have offers. It seemed to be the case with interview invitations where they said they'd 'be in contact should the position become available' or something of the sort. Which divisions did you apply for?

Hope so, Securities interviewed last thursday.
Original post by AC1995

I don't want any false hopes at this stage bro loool. GIR. You?
Reply 6951
Hey guys. Do you know if GS/BAML/Citi/Nomura still do interviews? I haven't heard back from any of them and my status is Application Received/Under Review everywhere. I applied for securities/global markets everywhere.
I don't want any false hopes at this stage bro loool. GIR. You?

Haha, GIR as well. It makes more sense for them to update the application of those who are successful than those otherwise, no?
Reply 6953
Just got an offer from Lazard :biggrin:
Original post by ivy45
Just got an offer from Lazard :biggrin:

Congrats! So did hazard10i, I think they sent out a big wave
Original post by AC1995
Haha, GIR as well. It makes more sense for them to update the application of those who are successful than those otherwise, no?

Maybe they've already decided to reject me and you're still in le pool... who knows haha
Interviewed last Tue?
Maybe they've already decided to reject me and you're still in le pool... who knows haha
Interviewed last Tue?

Nah, definitely not haha. Check pm. Yeah, 2pm (there were 2 other people there). You?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hefti1403
had my GS IMD interview on 23h of January. Still haven´t heard back...

How was it? Mostly competency based or technical as well?
Mixture of competency based questions and questions concerning the markets. Be prepared to talk about recent topics (ECB, Oil, Grexit etc. and maybe some other cool stories) I had the feeling I could direct the interview to more competency based or technical question. So you can do whatever you like :wink:

my status is sheduled - additional interview for GS IMD
What dates are barcs having their spring?

Latest

Trending

Trending