The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys,

I have my Ba Primary Education with QTS interview tomorrow at NTU! And i'm pooing my pants! The whole day is structured out and there is a group interview and an English test, then a 15 minute interview with a tutor! Is anyone else out there applying for the same thing and having or had an interview and give me any advice?! So last minute, but I am going out of my mind!

Thanks in advance! :smile: :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey I have a conditional offer for Social Work at Sheffield Hallam and an unconditional at NTU. Can I put both down or do I have to pick one or the other? I can't decide on which one to go to. :/
Original post by Socialwork123
Hey I have a conditional offer for Social Work at Sheffield Hallam and an unconditional at NTU. Can I put both down or do I have to pick one or the other? I can't decide on which one to go to. :/

You can select one of the two as your firm choice (the one you want to go to the most), and the second one as your insurance (in case you don't meet the criteria of your firm choice, and given you meet the requirements of your insurance). If your firm choice is the unconditional, you'll obviously get into NTU surely
Reply 623
Original post by becky1712
Hi guys,

I have my Ba Primary Education with QTS interview tomorrow at NTU! And i'm pooing my pants! The whole day is structured out and there is a group interview and an English test, then a 15 minute interview with a tutor! Is anyone else out there applying for the same thing and having or had an interview and give me any advice?! So last minute, but I am going out of my mind!

Thanks in advance! :smile: :smile:

Hi how did your interview go? I've got mine coming up and nervous as anything haha!
Just had a call from a current NTU student on my course :biggrin: She was lovely and she's just made me want to go more haha! :P
Reply 625
I've applied for English :smile: I submitted my application and put Nottingham Trent as my second choice
Reply 626
Anyone doing a Business management course ? Example Business management and Economics which im doing
yo I really want to go to this uni but I heard it is really competitive and hard to get in
Is everything in walking distance from accommodation such as shops and bars ect?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 629
Original post by realcloud
Is everything in walking distance from accommodation such as shops and bars ect?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are accommodations where everything is in walking distance, yeah! :smile:
Original post by kamy01
I'm Applying for childhood studies and education studies and early years. Anyone else applying for these courses?? Also how long does to take to get offers back??
Hopefully applying tomorrow!

I applied and got accepted into Early Childhood Studies !! :smile:)
Original post by realcloud

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends which accommodation you're at but generally the city centre is about 10-15 mins away (more or less) from each campus. I spoke to a student there last night and she said taxis are like £10 to town and theres buses that run quite often. They also offer this system that if you have no money to get back to your accommodation after a night out then you can hand your student card to the taxi driver, the uni will pay the fare then you pay the uni back once you collect your card.
Oh I forgot to say that there are shops within walking distance 10 mins from accommodation and I think there is a uni shop that sells the basics as well.
(edited 9 years ago)
With everyone on here nearly all going for private accomodations, what are the disadvantages of going private/ advantages going with the uni accomodations?
I've got a place for Psychology and Criminology, has anyone else applied for this?! :smile:
I've applied for criminology! So could possible be in some of the same lectures :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieCorah
I've applied for criminology! So could possible be in some of the same lectures :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oooo exciting, is NTU your first choice?
Yeah, you? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiehowxrd
I've got a place for Psychology and Criminology, has anyone else applied for this?! :smile:

Criminology here too. :smile:
Original post by KatieCorah
Yeah, you? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so :smile: what's your Twitter?
do you guys know where you're gonna apply for accommodation yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending