The Student Room Group

Feel so childish.

So, I was dating this girl for two months and I'm crazy about her. She broke it off with me because her ex, who she had a year long relationship with, recently came back into her life and she wants to spend time before he leaves again in June.

I'm absolutely gutted, feel like I've been dumped after a serious relationship and feel like a big kid because of it. Am I right to feel this way? I've never felt this way after something so short ended so I'm confused about it. Am I just overreacting?
Original post by Anonymous
So, I was dating this girl for two months and I'm crazy about her. She broke it off with me because her ex, who she had a year long relationship with, recently came back into her life and she wants to spend time before he leaves again in June.

I'm absolutely gutted, feel like I've been dumped after a serious relationship and feel like a big kid because of it. Am I right to feel this way? I've never felt this way after something so short ended so I'm confused about it. Am I just overreacting?

So she just left you like that? Wow that's harsh, no you're not overreacting because you care/d about her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it's a bit **** of her to treat you like that. Clearly she hasn't moved on, and if she treats you like dirt you're really better off without her. You don't need to be her security net, find someone who deserves you.
Reply 3
Nah you're not overreacting, it's normal to feel this way. I had a similar thing happen to me, she was having sex with other men and left me so she could go and have more sex with them. What we had was very serious, she promised me a lot and it all turned out to be a lie. There's an important lesson here, don't lose yourself to fall in love. No matter how great things are, you should always prepare for the worst, don't trust anyone unconditionally. Don't be so shocked if someone leaves you, instead take it on the chin, all I can say is that you have to accept it, get over it and move on. Don't punish yourself, it's not your fault, she just doesn't want you, she wants to have sex with other men. Cut her out of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just forget you ever met this girl, she clearly doesn't care about your feelings. She is just playing games with your heart and you just don't need that kind of person around. Move on, it's normal to feel the way you are feeling.
Reply 5
If you were crazy about her you should have tried better to make it official instead of just dating.
Just saying.
Reply 6
Original post by iAmanze
If you were crazy about her you should have tried better to make it official instead of just dating.
Just saying.

I did, hence why the conversation where she left me for her ex came about.
Reply 7
Anyways guys, cheers for the responses! Feel better knowing other people don't think I'm overreacting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending