The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Basiji
lol ok.

Sorry for calling you a fool. Please forgive me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Assalaamu Alaikum...I was just wondering, any lurkers in here? :biggrin:
Reply 3062
Original post by Basiji
he looks wahhabi. why are you listening to wahhabi scholars. rofl you no watching news yo?

how can someone look wahhabi?!? :s-smilie:
Original post by ImNotMe
Assalaamu Alaikum...I was just wondering, any lurkers in here? :biggrin:

Wa'lykum as-salaam warahmatul'llahi wabarakatuh

how are you?:smile:
Walaykumasalaam all

"The best of the Muslims is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe." [Muslim]
Stay humble regardless of how high you've climbed in life. If and when you fall, staying humble will cushion it. Humility always pays off.
Loool. Mufti Menk a wahabi. I'm still confused about the whole salafi wahabi thing. As far as I'm concerned, Abdul Wahab is an Islamic gem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds - for them is a reward uninterrupted. (41:8) May there be barakah in our good deeds. Ameen.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Loool. Mufti Menk a wahabi. I'm still confused about the whole salafi wahabi thing. As far as I'm concerned, Abdul Wahab is an Islamic gem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's quite annoying tbh. Like fair enough he's part of a different sect, why the hate :s-smilie:

Can't imagine why the middle east is in turmoil :colonhash:

Mufti Menk is awesome also.
Original post by beautifulxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be truthful, I've been guilty (and I am sure others have too) of saying 'Wahabi this' and 'Wahabi that' without knowing precisely what Wahab's teachings, thoughts and beliefs were... would you be able to summarise them sis? :smile:
Original post by ko111
I'm fine thanks Alhamdulillah! how are you? :smile:

this is strange here is the first thread which closed on 9/7/2006: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1837407&postcount=1 and then your thread 3 year later is number 2: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=20565888&postcount=1why does it say II? lol someone's been messing about with these threads...

i'm sure there have been more this is the tenth one apparently,, listed here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=29&p=1

I'm all good alhamdulillah.

That list is missing all of Farhan's threads and he had about four I think. I cant seem to find him so he might have deleted his account (possible?) so the threads got deleted? Or he's changed his username. :smile:
Original post by Mary562
Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds - for them is a reward uninterrupted. (41:8) May there be barakah in our good deeds. Ameen.

Ameen!

Salaam gurl... :biggrin:
Original post by Incredible97
Ameen!

Salaam gurl... :biggrin:

Walaykumasalaam yalda :h:

How are you?
Original post by Zamestaneh
To be truthful, I've been guilty (and I am sure others have too) of saying 'Wahabi this' and 'Wahabi that' without knowing precisely what Wahab's teachings, thoughts and beliefs were... would you be able to summarise them sis? :smile:

:hand:

You been dissing my wahaabi bros :hmmm:

Not good :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3075
Original post by Khodu
I'm all good alhamdulillah.

That list is missing all of Farhan's threads and he had about four I think. I cant seem to find him so he might have deleted his account (possible?) so the threads got deleted? Or he's changed his username. :smile:

That's great alhamdulillah! :smile:

that is strange i don't think threads like this can get deleted,, was the username Al-Farhan? or was it just Farhan?
Original post by Mary562
Walaykumasalaam yalda :h:

How are you?

Im good Alhamdullilah. You?
Original post by ko111
That's great alhamdulillah! :smile:

that is strange i don't think threads like this can get deleted,, was the username Al-Farhan? or was it just Farhan?

It was "farhan" as far as I can remember :tongue: but I'm getting old...
That goobypls guy really is racist afterall... He shows his true colours when he gets emotional :beard:

Do ignore him when he posts on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by accretion disk
That goobypls guy really is racist afterall... He shows his true colours when he gets emotional :beard:

Do ignore him when he posts on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he hates Pakistanis.
No one takes him seriously lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending