The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Master219
yh probs will, just wont know it was u lol...
cam was tough tbh got rejected :frown: and barts was ok not bad, not like cam thankfully. no offers yet, got kings interview cumin up as well. wbu?
yh i had moks 2 weeks before my barts interview so only got to hav 1 week to prepare lol.
not sure actually, didnt apply to ucl, but im gonna make sure i know my ps rlly well anyways...

Ah well I'm sure barts will get back to you soon!
I've got a kings EMDP interview coming up on the 5th of March (2 days after imperial!!!). Got a ucl offer.
Ah well was it mostly general questions that came up for barts interview ?
I spent 2 weeks preparing for ucl interview.
Mocks next week :frown:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Graviton-Pulse
Ah well I'm sure barts will get back to you soon!
I've got a kings EMDP interview coming up on the 5th of March (2 days after imperial!!!). Got a ucl offer.
Ah well was it mostly general questions that came up for barts interview ?
I spent 2 weeks preparing for ucl interview.
Mocks next week :frown:

they said around march so got a while to go!
ahh, gd luck!! congrats on the offer!!!!!! :smile:
yh pretty much, we got an article to read as well before so got asked a coupla qs on that too. surprised how many qs they could ask in like 15-20 mins (didnt chek the time, probs was that long tho...)
thats a pretty decent amount of time tbh, 2 weeks.
haha, had my moks last week or the week b4, cant remember lol
they said around march so got a while to go!
ahh, gd luck!! congrats on the offer!!!!!! :smile:
yh pretty much, we got an article to read as well before so got asked a coupla qs on that too. surprised how many qs they could ask in like 15-20 mins (didnt chek the time, probs was that long tho...)
thats a pretty decent amount of time tbh, 2 weeks.
haha, had my moks last week or the week b4, cant remember lol

Thanks!
Did you apply to the normal kings course? What would your first choice be ?
Oh wow that's pretty neat! I'm sure you did fine then. When is your kings interview ?
Haha mocks are so annoying! :frown:
Original post by Graviton-Pulse
Thanks!
Did you apply to the normal kings course? What would your first choice be ?
Oh wow that's pretty neat! I'm sure you did fine then. When is your kings interview ?
Haha mocks are so annoying! :frown:

yh normal A100, was cambridge, but now its imperial then kings then barts. wbu, ucl or imp difficult choice imo?
i hope so!!
mines on 11 march but gonna try to move it back so its near my imp one (in dubai atm, cba flyin over twice to uk in 1 week lol, got home status tho)
ikr!!
yh normal A100, was cambridge, but now its imperial then kings then barts. wbu, ucl or imp difficult choice imo?
i hope so!!
mines on 11 march but gonna try to move it back so its near my imp one (in dubai atm, cba flyin over twice to uk in 1 week lol, got home status tho)
ikr!!

Haha I know right! I have no idea which one to choose (depends if I get imperial really). Convince me to come imperial lol!
Ah fair enough. It can be a pain to fly over to the uk for a 20 minute interview (like people from Cyprus).
Original post by YvT1
finally a dream comes true.. freaking offer from imperial!! :biggrin:DDDDDDDD can't believe it.. :biggrin:D

Noo wayy!!!!!!! Congrats again!!!! :wink:
Well done! u wanted to go imp soo bad haha!! :smile: :smile:
Reply 1706
Noo wayy!!!!!!! Congrats again!!!! :wink:
Well done! u wanted to go imp soo bad haha!! :smile: :smile:

indeed.. you can't believe how happy i am today.. i've been hugging everyone out of happiness :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by YvT1
indeed.. you can't believe how happy i am today.. i've been hugging everyone out of happiness :tongue: :biggrin:

hahahaha
edit: when was ur imp interview and how long did it take for them to reply to u?
Reply 1708
hahahaha
edit: when was ur imp interview and how long did it take for them to reply to u?

it was on the 27th and they told me yesterday 3rd of february at 22:31.. :smile:
Original post by YvT1
it was on the 27th and they told me yesterday 3rd of february at 22:31.. :smile:

ahh ok kl, funny how u told me the exact time hahaha but u forgot the seconds :wink:
Original post by YvT1

That was exactly the time my came through on the 20th
Reply 1711
ahh ok kl, funny how u told me the exact time hahaha but u forgot the seconds :wink:

i don't know the seconds :/ ahahha i wanted to know exactly what time i should be checking so i wanted to share this info with anyone else who was as anxious as me.. it did help me :tongue:
:biggrin: Got an offer this morning!! :smile: Congrats to everyone else & to anyone waiting, don't worry about it, I'm sure it will be good news!

This only leaves one problem.... Imperial or UCL? :wink:
Original post by anastasiasays
:biggrin: Got an offer this morning!! :smile: Congrats to everyone else & to anyone waiting, don't worry about it, I'm sure it will be good news!

when did you have your interview
Reply 1714
Original post by anastasiasays

that's a hard choice.. but when you visited weren't you able to understand which one suits you more.. obv i am in love with impy and didn't even apply to ucl.. however it all depends on you.. both are great unis!! so u can't choose wrong..
Original post by YvT1

did you look at your emails or ucas track?
Reply 1716
Original post by Mr.Medicine1996
did you look at your emails or ucas track?

ucas.. my email was updated 12 hours later..
Oh my god I've been stalking this thread all year but I finally feel like I can post because I have an OFFER! I'm shaking I can't believe it!! 22:31 as well...
Original post by senorita96
Oh my god I've been stalking this thread all year but I finally feel like I can post because I have an OFFER! I'm shaking I can't believe it!! 22:31 as well...

Congratulations. :biggrin:
Original post by usycool1
Congratulations. :biggrin:

Thank you so much!!!

Quick Reply

Latest