Scroll to see replies

Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Absolutely no idea lol
Reply 642
Original post by sophiehowxrd
do you guys know where you're gonna apply for accommodation yet?

Glasshouse ! Wbu ??
Reply 643
I've got an offer for Equine Psychology and sport science, pretty sure I'm gonna accept it after the open day.
Original post by M1711
Glasshouse ! Wbu ??

I have no idea yet! how come you're going for private?
Reply 645
Reply 646
Original post by sophiehowxrd
I have no idea yet! how come you're going for private?

thats the question i asked my self ahha , well its cheaper ,and alot freshers are going to private accommodations and i no someone living there atm , and has told me its a good place ! going for an accommodation viewing on the 21st feb ! same day as offer holders open day
hi! i got a conditional offer, the condition being to place trent as my firm, then it would be updated to an unconditional. Does anyone know what happens after ive replied? like how long or when do i wait until they comfirm my place or update the offer?
Reply 648
Original post by M1711
thats the question i asked my self ahha , well its cheaper ,and alot freshers are going to private accommodations and i no someone living there atm , and has told me its a good place ! going for an accommodation viewing on the 21st feb ! same day as offer holders open day

You will have to let me know what it's like when you go look at it! :smile:
Reply 649
Original post by Sezena
You will have to let me know what it's like when you go look at it! :smile:

yeah will do definatley ! ill message u on this forum ! where you planning on going ?
Reply 650
Original post by M1711
yeah will do definatley ! ill message u on this forum ! where you planning on going ?

I have no idea which yet I really want to see them all but I'm in Nottingham this weekend not the next when the majority will be open for viewing :frown:
Reply 651
Original post by Sezena
I have no idea which yet I really want to see them all but I'm in Nottingham this weekend not the next when the majority will be open for viewing :frown:

ahh damn ! you can phone up all the private ones and ask if you can see a vewing ? and you can phone the uni also ? to see if you can ? is nott trent ur firm chocie ?
Reply 652
Original post by M1711
ahh damn ! you can phone up all the private ones and ask if you can see a vewing ? and you can phone the uni also ? to see if you can ? is nott trent ur firm chocie ?

I have called the private and arranged that but most have said they're not available this Saturday! I've fortunately seen the Uni ones before when I visited last year! They're not worth the price :,)
I have an unconditional from nottingham Trent so yeah I think its my firm I just want to know how much money I'll get from student finance, if it's any less than 4k which it may be as my parents aren't on a low income I can't afford to move away from home and will have to put my home city as my first
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 653
Original post by Sezena
I have called the private and arranged that but most have said they're not available this Saturday! I've fortunately seen the Uni ones before when I visited last year! They're not worth the price :,)
I have an unconditional from nottingham Trent so yeah I think its my firm I just want to know how much money I'll get from student finance, if it's any less than 4k which it may be as my parents aren't on a low income I can't afford to move away from home and will have to put my home city as my first

yeah thats what the said to me aswel ! yeah same here ! there not ! i mean the uni ones look really nice ! however sooo pricey ! , wow congrats ! you prob will get alot ! just apply for everthing ahah , thats what ive done ! sorting out my student finance now , ahhh damn :/ hopefully you will find out soon what happens , student finance can take upto 6 weeks ,which is a drag
Original post by eolhc
I've got an offer for Equine Psychology and sport science, pretty sure I'm gonna accept it after the open day.

Will you be looking at bracken hurst accommodation? I've got an offer for sports horse management and coaching

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 655
Original post by hannapoole
Will you be looking at bracken hurst accommodation? I've got an offer for sports horse management and coaching

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm gonna hopefully say in brackhurst, I may cry if I have to go in the ones without an ensuite
Original post by eolhc
I may cry if I have to go in the ones without an ensuite

Hahah, this is me :lol:
Original post by eolhc
Yeah I'm gonna hopefully say in brackhurst, I may cry if I have to go in the ones without an ensuite

Haha I feel the same, we have shared bathrooms in our accommodation at college so when we stay to work on the yard it's horrible!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 658
Original post by hannapoole
Haha I feel the same, we have shared bathrooms in our accommodation at college so when we stay to work on the yard it's horrible!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's rough, I'm guessing your looking to stay in brackenhurst then? Haha
Original post by eolhc

I'll be staying at brackenhurst!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending