The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hehe Liverpool. :teehee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3101
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why can't I comment on this thread on my desktop?

what browser do you use?
Reply 3102
Original post by Khodu
Any MATLAB experts on here?

Ankabout I think has a degree in Computer Science? she could probably help you out.

Original post by Ankabout
It happened. :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by R£SP£CT
Hehe Liverpool. :teehee:

Bolton's down to ten men lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shahdog
I will, Inshallah be giving an english talk. The current leader of jummah at my school only does an english talk then prays. Should I do both an english and arabic khutbah?

It should at least have the following in arabic:
-hamdallah: praising Allah swt
-Salawat : sending peace and blessing onto the prophet pbuh
- at least one ayah or verse from the quran.

Easiest opener ( hamdallah+salawat)
Innal-hamda lillaah, nahmaduhu wa nasta’eenuhu wa nastaghfiruh, wana’oodhu billaahi min shuroori anfusinaa wa min sayyi-aati a’maalinaa,man yahdihi-llaahu fa laa mudilla lah, wa man yudlilhu fa laa haadiya lah,wa ash-hadu an laa ilaaha ilallaah, wahdahu laa shareeka lah, wa ash-haduanna muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluh, balagha risaalah waa adaa al-amaanah. salla Allahu alaiyhi wa salaam.
Truly all praise is due to Allah; we praise Him, seek His help, and askHis forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evils of our selvesand our bad actions. Whomsoever Allah guides, none can turn himastray. And whomsoever Allah turns astray has none to guide him. Ibear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, theOnly One without any partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad isHis servant and (final) messenger.
He truly spread the message and delivered what was entrusted onto him. God's peace and blessings upon him

if you do that much in arabic it will suffice
Good luck insha Allah.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ko111
what browser do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chrome
Original post by Al-farhan
It should at least have the following in arabic:
-hamdallah: praising Allah swt
-Salawat : sending peace and blessing onto the prophet pbuh
- at least one ayah or verse from the quran.

Easiest opener ( hamdallah+salawat)
Innal-hamda lillaah, nahmaduhu wa nasta’eenuhu wa nastaghfiruh, wana’oodhu billaahi min shuroori anfusinaa wa min sayyi-aati a’maalinaa,man yahdihi-llaahu fa laa mudilla lah, wa man yudlilhu fa laa haadiya lah,wa ash-hadu an laa ilaaha ilallaah, wahdahu laa shareeka lah, wa ash-haduanna muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluh, balagha risaalah waa adaa al-amaanah. salla Allahu alaiyhi wa salaam.
Truly all praise is due to Allah; we praise Him, seek His help, and askHis forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evils of our selvesand our bad actions. Whomsoever Allah guides, none can turn himastray. And whomsoever Allah turns astray has none to guide him. Ibear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, theOnly One without any partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad isHis servant and (final) messenger.
He truly spread the message and delivered what was entrusted onto him. God's peace and blessings upon him

if you do that much in arabic it will suffice
Good luck insha Allah.

Salam Alaykum,

Could you explain this Hadith :

Narrated Abu Huraira:The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."

أثقل الصلاة على المنافقين : صلاة العشاء ، وصلاة [ ص: 195 ] الفجر . ولو يعلمون ما فيها لأتوهما ولو حبوا . ولقد هممت أن آمر بالصلاة فتقام ، ثم آمر رجلا فيصلي بالناس ، ثم أنطلق معي برجال معهم حزم من حطب إلى قوم لا يشهدون الصلاة ، فأحرق عليهم بيوتهم بالنار

Original post by HAnwar
Bolton's down to ten men lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urgh. The scum.
Original post by R£SP£CT
Urgh. The scum.

Wow what a turnaround!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Wow what a turnaround!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Darn scousers! :angry:
Original post by thstudent
Salam Alaykum,

Could you explain this Hadith :

Narrated Abu Huraira:The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."

أثقل الصلاة على المنافقين : صلاة العشاء ، وصلاة [ ص: 195 ] الفجر . ولو يعلمون ما فيها لأتوهما ولو حبوا . ولقد هممت أن آمر بالصلاة فتقام ، ثم آمر رجلا فيصلي بالناس ، ثم أنطلق معي برجال معهم حزم من حطب إلى قوم لا يشهدون الصلاة ، فأحرق عليهم بيوتهم بالنار

Salaam.
This is a great hadith by the prophet pbuh on the importance of prayer in jama'ah or in congregation together especially the first and last prayers said to be the differentiators.
Differentiating between muaafiq hypocrites and true believers.
The prophet pbuh says in the above hadith:
ولو يعلمون ما فيها لأتوهما ولو حبوا
If only they knew what the two prayers in congregation contains, what reward is contained therein, what blessing is contained therein. If they knew what was contained and the secret behind it they would come to it and they would make sure they come to it even if it meant that they ولو حبو crawled on their bellies just to be on time for the prayers.
Can you imagine what would make someone crawl on their belly to catch something, can you imagine the drive behind something like that?! That is how important it is.
And then the prophet pbuh goes on to say :
ولقد هممت
Which closely means I thought of not I decided.
To burn the homes of a certain group of people, the scholars explained these people were the known hypocrite faction of madina which were known to all and never attended prayer.
But then again the prophet used this as a show of severe warning and a way to show the importance of the act of prayer.
Hope this helps.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Bruh, you been dissing Jeff too, so don't pretend like you are innocent :ninja:

Don't make up lies Zamestaneh :naughty:

I've given Jeff my baiyah, he can trust me :yes:
Original post by Mary562
O you who have believed, bow and prostrate and worship your Lord and do good - that you may succeed. (22:77)

love this ayah <3
Original post by ko111
Ankabout I think has a degree in Computer Science? she could probably help you out.

beautiful masha Allah
Original post by Al-farhan
Salaam.
This is a great hadith by the prophet pbuh on the importance of prayer in jama'ah or in congregation together especially the first and last prayers said to be the differentiators.
Differentiating between muaafiq hypocrites and true believers.
The prophet pbuh says in the above hadith:
ولو يعلمون ما فيها لأتوهما ولو حبوا
If only they knew what the two prayers in congregation contains, what reward is contained therein, what blessing is contained therein. If they knew what was contained and the secret behind it they would come to it and they would make sure they come to it even if it meant that they ولو حبو crawled on their bellies just to be on time for the prayers.
Can you imagine what would make someone crawl on their belly to catch something, can you imagine the drive behind something like that?! That is how important it is.
And then the prophet pbuh goes on to say :
ولقد هممت
Which closely means I thought of not I decided.
To burn the homes of a certain group of people, the scholars explained these people were the known hypocrite faction of madina which were known to all and never attended prayer.
But then again the prophet used this as a show of severe warning and a way to show the importance of the act of prayer.
Hope this helps.

Could you show me/quote what the scholars said in the interpretation of this Hadith?
Thank you
To be truthful, I've been guilty (and I am sure others have too) of saying 'Wahabi this' and 'Wahabi that' without knowing precisely what Wahab's teachings, thoughts and beliefs were... would you be able to summarise them sis? :smile:

just look at isis mate.
Original post by Basiji
just look at isis mate.

40% of Saudi Arabia is Wahabi and I don't seem them as supporters if Isis. One ought not to slander them by comparing Wahabis with Isis, even if you do dislike Wahabism; just like you wouldn't want the Shia to be bunched with the Alewii and told that they are representatove of your beliefs.
[video="youtube;jPiVMnB3f7I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPiVMnB3f7I[/video]
40% of Saudi Arabia is Wahabi and I don't seem them as supporters if Isis. One ought not to slander them by comparing Wahabis with Isis, even if you do dislike Wahabism; just like you wouldn't want the Shia to be bunched with the Alewii and told that they are representatove of your beliefs.

say what? the big bearded 'sheikhs' all support isis. saudi and qatar are one of isis' biggest supporters. where do you think they get all that endless supply of heavy machinery and weapons? you think they capture it all?

Latest

Trending

Trending