The Student Room Group

Girls, Which Is Hottest? Guys, Which One Are You?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HarryDn
yep :smile: do you look like the istp?

Well. Not particularly. I don't smoke or wear any piercings. I am more like INFP and INTJ.
INTP - because I always have headphones with me.
Update: Test results: INTJ (don't mind at all because it was my second choice :biggrin:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 122
ENTJ

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselve
Reply 123
Original post by Reue
ENTJ

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselve

does the description sound like u?
Good Lord, Isaac(ISTP) is my dream man come to life.
Reply 125
Original post by HarryDn
does the description sound like u?

Naw, I'm far more soft and caring type :wink:
Done the test before at school. I'm an ENFJ.

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.
Original post by perspiracious
Love the personal egocentric commentary.

Can one have a personal commentary that isn't ego ('self) centric??
'Compartmentalized" would had been a more appropriate word.

:curious: Is it not computerized results? I'm sorry, I'm not gonna sit and answer questions and get told by a computer who/how I am. :closedeyes:
Original post by KingStannis
Can one have a personal commentary that isn't ego ('self) centric??

I think it would be hard for many individuals to express it with such self-assertion.
Original post by pocahontas lol
:curious: Is it not computerized results? I'm sorry, I'm not gonna sit and answer questions and get told by a computer who/how I am. :closedeyes:

Technically, you tell the computer who/how you are and then it just describes what you told it in a neat little package.
Reply 131
Original post by Hachik0
Done the test before at school. I'm an ENFJ.

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

I know a few ENFJs :five: :yep:
I think it would be hard for many individuals to express it with such self-assertion.

well i wanted to engage in some cross personalty-type light-hearted posturing and banter. Hence the inflammatory but clearly self aware tone.
Original post by Good Call
Technically, you tell the computer who/how you are and then it just describes what you told it in a neat little package.

And how does that go against what I said about it being a computer telling me who/how I am?

Reply 134
INTJ here :smile:
Original post by HarryDn
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/062/b/9/mbti___omg_we__re_done_by_glaceau-d4rjtxx.png

^CLICK TO ZOOM IN cant embed as too large

which guy are you/which one do you prefer ??

what is your impression of all of those guys if they were real life people?

it is a visual of the 16 mbti types btw

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

DO the test! :biggrin:

Gah dammit...one a day?

I'm an ENFP apparently
(edited 9 years ago)
And how does that go against what I said about it being a computer telling me who/how I am?

If you want to get semantic about it, sure, it tells you how you are. No more than recording yourself talking about how you are and then playing it back, though.
Original post by Good Call
If you want to get semantic about it, sure, it tells you how you are. No more than recording yourself talking about how you are and then playing it back, though.

Okay?

If you believe in this stuff, then you believe in horoscopes telling you who you are because of the day you were born. Do you?
Okay?

If you believe in this stuff, then you believe in horoscopes telling you who you are because of the day you were born. Do you?

No, I don't believe in horoscopes. I also don't know how you came to the conclusion that if you believe in one you must necessarily believe in the other.

I never said I believed in the Myers-Briggs test, either.

Out of curiosity, when you took the test what was your result?
"When someone is in trouble, you usually start by offering emotional support rather than practical solutions."

I mean there are times when I do and times when I don't. I just...:facepalm2:
Instead of the words "agree" and "disagree" they should have "sometimes" and "all the time."

Quick Reply

Latest