The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by \/ibhav
19th January.

15th here, you should be hearing back soonish I reckon. I think they do it in batches, I recived that email you just got around 2 weeks ago :smile:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Barclays final round invite :smile:

Congratsss! Is yours just a telephone interview too? I'm a little confused how it differs from the first strength based int..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashwin1
Congratsss! Is yours just a telephone interview too? I'm a little confused how it differs from the first strength based int..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah 30 min tel, I believe. "This interview will give you the opportunity to discuss your skills and career motivations with a representative from Barclays."
Reply 7003
just go the final interview from barclays. when is the actual spring week? does anyone know??
Yeah 30 min tel, I believe. "This interview will give you the opportunity to discuss your skills and career motivations with a representative from Barclays."

Should be alright I guess. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by \/ibhav
I just got a Barclays email saying that my application is currently being reviewed. Did anyone else get that?

Just received that as well. wtf that does that even mean?
15th here, you should be hearing back soonish I reckon. I think they do it in batches, I recived that email you just got around 2 weeks ago :smile:

Yeah, I received it both 2 weeks ago AND just now.

However, everyone who's got a final round interview so far seems to have interviewed on the 15th, so perhaps there will be another set of final round interviews for those who interviewed on the 19th. Last year there were a few final rounds I believe.

Original post by Mralpha
Just received that as well. wtf that does that even mean?

When did you have your telephone interview?
GS offer holders, has anyone received their contract by post yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Goldman securities 🎉
Original post by \/ibhav
Yeah, I received it both 2 weeks ago AND just now.

However, everyone who's got a final round interview so far seems to have interviewed on the 15th, so perhaps there will be another set of final round interviews for those who interviewed on the 19th. Last year there were a few final rounds I believe.

When did you have your telephone interview?

I had mine the 16th so dont know what to expect tbh..
Original post by cem101
Goldman securities ������

Yo man congrats!!!! By phone I assume?
guessing barclays is a write off by now anyway, but my application is still sitting on the online assessment part, with nothing written under current status. Assume this is/was normal?
Final stage with Barclays
Barclays FO Final Round!
anyone know the dates for DB's markets spring week in birmingham?
Original post by cem101
Goldman securities 🎉

:biggrin: Congrats bro
Does anybody know what happens if you reject a a bank after signing the contract for the spring week?

Already signed BAML but got GS and I do not know what to do.
I would def. prefer GS though.
Original post by dringi95
Does anybody know what happens if you reject a a bank after signing the contract for the spring week?

Yolo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just do cocaine bro
(edited 9 years ago)

As above, cocaine would be the ideal solution.

Latest

Trending

Trending