The Student Room Group

Tattoos: yay or nay?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Aria Enoshima
Is it bad that i knew who the op was before I saw it?
A nay from me. I just don't like them.

why? :frown:
I like tattoos indeed. It depends on the motives. I have even think about wearing tattoos on my skin sometimes.
I like, just not...plastered. I have 4 but they're all in hidden places like my thigh and ribs etc. I'm actually having two hours done on my thigh on thursday. I'd never get any on my arms, chest or feet.
I take it back, tattoos are stupid, someone rescue me.
Reply 24
Original post by DeceitfulDove
I take it back, tattoos are stupid, someone rescue me.

whats up? :frown:
Original post by HarryDn
whats up? :frown:

I'm having a tattoo right now. oww 45 mins left.
Reply 26
yaaaaay
Reply 27
Tattoos are so ugly on women. I don't know why they would want to ruin their beautiful skin like that.
Original post by al_94
Tattoos are so ugly on women. I don't know why they would want to ruin their beautiful skin like that.

They are haraam anyway :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_94

you would find me utterly hideous :sexface:
love that comment bout sailors & Prossies!! The ones that make me smile are the ones girls have on their lower back, nice of them to give you something to read while back scuttling em!

KRO
Reply 31
Original post by DeceitfulDove
you would find me utterly hideous :sexface:

I don't mean to offend anyone it's just my personal opinion I like the art but I just don't like how it looks on someone's skin.Everyone has their type and tattooed girls are not mine.
Original post by al_94
I don't mean to offend anyone it's just my personal opinion I like the art but I just don't like how it looks on someone's skin.Everyone has their type and tattooed girls are not mine.

cool :h: im fascinated by them. Dying to look at my leg but have half hour left aaargh :biggrin:
Turn off! :no: I think they're really tacky, plus don't really fit my image of an English gentleman. :hat2:
I have one, and I absolutely love it!
I don't think they're a turn off, unless they mean something to the person sporting one. It doesn't really matter, much of a personal choice.

also, I prefer small tattoos, and not those covering an entire body part!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by accretion disk
They are haraam anyway :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go back to the cave you belong in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
I like them, as long as they're tasteful and not too 'in your face.'
Nay from me...
+1
I'm not a fan.

Quick Reply