Thanks.
That´s very helpful
Original post by dringi95
Thanks.
That´s very helpful

Or do LSD, it is up to you really.
Original post by smashzeJ
Or do LSD, it is up to you really.

If anybody else has a proper answer to my question, help would be very much appreciated:smile:
Thank you
If anybody else has a proper answer to my question, help would be very much appreciated:smile:
Thank you

What answers do you want. Dude reneg BAML, risk a blacklist and live your life with GS. You're sorted man.. chill.
Reply 7025
Does anybody know what happens if you reject a a bank after signing the contract for the spring week?

Already signed BAML but got GS and I do not know what to do.
I would def. prefer GS though.

Apparently it's not a massive problem at Spring Week level, but then again it may act against you in future applications if you don't give them a decent reason so be aware of that. Depends how much you value BAML as a potential Summer internship I guess
Thank you

I'm up for dat coke too...

Seriously though, if you really really want GS then you could accept GS and make a 'valid' excuse up to BoA - Something like you OD'd on coke... :colone:
Reply 7027
Just had my GS status page changed from interview scheduled to completed...... Wonder if it means anything at all.
UBS offer :biggrin:
Yeah same; not sure if it means anything but supposedly most offer holders last year had their status's changed aswell- don't take this for granted though
Thank you

I would suggest just being honest and saying you have a clash, then ask them to move you to the Summer Week. If you make up a lame excuse they'll probably see through it as they know that most Spring Weeks clash.
Anyone know what to expect from Barclays final round?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mozmas94
I would suggest just being honest and saying you have a clash, then ask them to move you to the Summer Week. If you make up a lame excuse they'll probably see through it as they know that most Spring Weeks clash.

You have to re-apply for the summer position.
Original post by cem101
Goldman securities 🎉

Oh god! Congrats bro!! Did they call you?
(You left me alone now... :frown:)
PWC Talent Academy (Summer), Assessment Center invite.
CS offer :smile:
sigh, what is life. not even sure why cs rejected, interview was conversations and one said see you in april.
I sent in my CS app but they never got back to me somehow ... like not even an email confirmation to say my application was received ...
Original post by mozmas94

Yes, I think this is probably the best idea.
GS GIR offer.

Latest

Trending

Trending