The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
I got a 29!!! now I know why UCL accepted me haha. phew
I can't believe I got 16/42. It doesn't make any sense :s-smilie:
Original post by okuyombenya
I can't believe I got 16/42. It doesn't make any sense :s-smilie:

I got the same score as you, I already have 3 of my offers including Queen Mary's and I am still waiting for UCL. Hopefully they take into account my grades as well as my personal statement.
Original post by oharasmo
Got the big 40 :biggrin: UCL here I come LOL :biggrin::wink::wink::wink::biggrin:

Well done!!! I got 41 so unlucky but good on you I guess! :biggrin: :s :smile:
Original post by Hutchiejc1
I got 24 and havent heard from any of my choices? anyone in the same boat?

I got 23 and I haven't heard from either of my LNAT unis yet!
Original post by oharasmo
Got the big 40 :biggrin: UCL here I come LOL :biggrin::wink::wink::wink::biggrin:

That's excellent. Could you tell me how you prepared for it and how far in advance? (if at all)
Reply 326
Original post by mindchanger
26/42 ... not happy. Got Nottingham but still waiting on Durham and UCL

26 is 42 is perfectly fine!! of course, it's in combination with grades + PS, but I got an offer from UCL with the same score, don't stress about it!
Original post by StudentSDN
I got the same score as you, I already have 3 of my offers including Queen Mary's and I am still waiting for UCL. Hopefully they take into account my grades as well as my personal statement.

I got into Queen Mary, Bristol, and Exeter. I'm waiting for KCL now, but I'll doubt I'll get in if they see that score.

I'm just gonna go to some corner and cry now.
Reply 328

You scored a 16 and was offered into Queen Mary's? That's amazing!! I suppose your grades were outstanding. Good for you :smile:
Original post by robthehero
Same score, same boat. I haven't heard from Kings, but I have an offer from Durham, so go figure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a slight relief. I've heard Durham is really good, right? I'm not an UK applicant so I'm not sure about those things.
I got 24 and haven't heard from Glasgow
Original post by gingerbreadman
That's a slight relief. I've heard Durham is really good, right? I'm not an UK applicant so I'm not sure about those things.

Neither am I, I'm applying from the US. But yeah, apparently Durham has higher entry standards than Kings, but then again, who knows? :s-smilie:
Original post by kashni11
Well I got 3 A*s 5 As at igcse.
My Indian year 12 board examination prediction is 98% (:
I think I wrote my personal statement well. Got a pretty good reference from my principal. So ugh, idk what to expect..
Kcl confirmed they received my LNAT score on jan 24th.. Or something. Haven't heard from them since.
Is no news really = good news?

I think so I got an offer at Queen Mary's and my lnat score is below 20 (Queen Mary want A*AA just like Kings ). However, I am still waiting for UCL. Also a girl in my year had received an offer to UCL prior to taking the LNAT. So therefore a number of factors are involved regarding whether or not you receive any offers. UCL is my dream university so I can relate to how you must feel right now.
I got 18/42

Rejected by oxford and UCL but offer from Bristol so I'm happy :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marinaawesome
I got 18/42

Rejected by oxford and UCL but offer from Bristol so I'm happy :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile:
I think so I got an offer at Queen Mary's and my lnat score is below 20 (Queen Mary want A*AA just like Kings ). However, I am still waiting for UCL. Also a girl in my year had received an offer to UCL prior to taking the LNAT. So therefore a number of factors are involved regarding whether or not you receive any offers. UCL is my dream university so I can relate to how you must feel right now.

Queen Mary isn't an LNAT uni though :/
Original post by kashni11
Queen Mary isn't an LNAT uni though :/

Yeah I know that, what I am trying to say that you can still get into a good uni with a low lnat.
Quite happy that I got 27

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how KCL consider their applicants? I heard that they are less strict than UCL/ LSE. I got 22 for LNAT which is super duper average and I am not sure how this will affect my application. :/
Reply 339
Got 33/42 pretty happy with that. Got offers from both the LNAT unis I applied to (Oxford and Bristol) but I do wonder what they thought of my essay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending