The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexStrike1
Anyone heard from Olswang, Dentons or RPC?

I'm still waiting on dentons as well..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still waiting on Olswang, when did you apply?
Original post by TrainingChopeful
I'm still waiting on Olswang, when did you apply?

4th January, so quite a while back, you?

I'm still waiting for RPC too
4th January, so quite a while back, you?

I applied before that even, on the 29th Dec - I have heard that some people have had rejections and they don't review applications in the order they were sent so I don't know what to make of it really.....

Do you know if there is a date we should have heard by? I don't know whether to email them to get an update
Has anyone heard back from pinsents? They say we'll hear back before the 27th but the assessment centres are next week.
Anyone done the first interview for Dentons vac scheme and heard back?
I applied before that even, on the 29th Dec - I have heard that some people have had rejections and they don't review applications in the order they were sent so I don't know what to make of it really.....

Do you know if there is a date we should have heard by? I don't know whether to email them to get an update

Hmm pretty bizarre ... I remember in the email the latest we are supposed to hear was mid-Feb, so not long now I hope.
Hmm pretty bizarre ... I remember in the email the latest we are supposed to hear was mid-Feb, so not long now I hope.

Makes me wonder that if I haven't heard by now it is a rejection - let me know if they get back to you - If I don't hear by end of next week, I might just send them an email or call them up
(edited 9 years ago)
Makes me wonder that if I haven't heard by now it is a rejection - let me know if they get back to you - If I don't hear by end of next week, I might just send them an email or call them up

Yer i will, i'm not getting my hopes up either.
Dla piper london skype interview :smile: super excited and nervous!
Also phone interview invite from Dechert. Don't know what to expect from it!
I have been invited to BLP Assessment dat as well but plan to phone them about a possibility of a skype interview because I'm in HK at the moment :P
Dechert phone interview :smile:
still waiting to hear from 5 VS apps and only sent 9....
Reply 2213
Original post by Kimiechi
I noticed yesterday mine said 'Contacted' but also haven't heard anything... I sent my application in at the end of November so have been waiting ages!

Oh wow that's a long wait. I submitted mine mid-Jan and can't stop checking my emails but hopefully we'll get some good news soon!
still waiting to hear from 5 VS apps and only sent 9....

Still waiting on about 12 applications - Been waiting for Macfarlanes for almost three months now.

Waiting for RPC post Verbal reasoning test (completed early-january). Received Dentons WG test invite today (submitted application on the 29th of Jan).
Original post by liarpoker
Still waiting on about 12 applications - Been waiting for Macfarlanes for almost three months now.

It sounds like you should drop Macfarlanes an email. They recruit on a rolling basis and reject/offer open days chronologically. So the people who applied oct/nov/dec had open days in jan, and so on.
Original post by footchemllab
DLA Piper assessment centre for London summer scheme :smile:

Congrats! When did you apply?
Still heard nothing from Baker and Mckenzie (Applied Dec 1st) and Mischon de Reya (Applied early Jan)...
Just off the phone to Mishcon! Invite to assessment day next week!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending