The Student Room Group

HM Passport Office (Grade 1/Grade 3?)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Graygray
Still waiting...
Slightly hopeful seeing as last time I was told I hadn't got through the very next day after the interviews being completed. Not long to suffer now!

Any news yet ?
Original post by Yazdani_uk
Hi snoopy I am still waiting for update on my Clearence when was you informed that you have passed you ctc clearance

Wow really, about 2 weeks ago, arranged a starting date but have not received my employment contract yet .
Heyy

I've been offered both PO1 and an EO position (obviously I'm taking the EO one!) and i've recieved the PECU email for PO1 but not EO...i've emailed them twice but no reply! I'm going to have to ring the HEO tonight and probably sound like a right doyle panicking down the phone to make sure PECU haven't forgot to send me forms for EO security clearance.

I was interviewed beginning of Jan for both roles and heard monday so around 3 very anxious weeks for me to hear back following interview.
Reply 423
Original post by HipHopPac
Heyy

I've been offered both PO1 and an EO position (obviously I'm taking the EO one!) and i've recieved the PECU email for PO1 but not EO...i've emailed them twice but no reply! I'm going to have to ring the HEO tonight and probably sound like a right doyle panicking down the phone to make sure PECU haven't forgot to send me forms for EO security clearance.

I was interviewed beginning of Jan for both roles and heard monday so around 3 very anxious weeks for me to hear back following interview.

Is this for Liverpool? PECU normally get back same day if you email in mornings did you quote ref no.
Check status on your applications I was told I could only proceed with one and was asked to withdraw application for job I didn't want.
(edited 9 years ago)
I got offered a part time position in Jan and then I never heard from them again at all?????
Reply 425
Original post by Nebby123
I got offered a part time position in Jan and then I never heard from them again at all?????

Liverpool? You should have chased it my initial online security clearance link was sent to an incorrect email,
Original post by Jukie
Liverpool? You should have chased it my initial online security clearance link was sent to an incorrect email,

London and I did, they said I should get something shortly, which is what they've said this entire process.
Reply 427
London and I did, they said I should get something shortly, which is what they've said this entire process.

I think a lot of London people have waited a while to receive their link to security clearance.
Original post by Jukie
I think a lot of London people have waited a while to receive their link to security clearance.

Thanks for the help, hopefully it comes soon. :'( this process has been ridiculously slow.
Reply 429
Thanks for the help, hopefully it comes soon. :'( this process has been ridiculously slow.

I agree Louisemiller who started this thread had her interview last August and starts work tomorrow I think!!
Original post by Jukie
I agree Louisemiller who started this thread had her interview last August and starts work tomorrow I think!!

Correct! Hahahaha. It's a long process indeed.
Reply 431
Original post by LouiseMiller
Correct! Hahahaha. It's a long process indeed.

Good Luck for tomorrow hope it goes well. You will have to report back and let us all know if its worth the wait!!
Reply 432

Have they not sent you the 4 forms to fill out yet?
I am also waiting for the security link to be sent to me...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by paulas
Have they not sent you the 4 forms to fill out yet?
I am also waiting for the security link to be sent to me...

Absolutely nothing at all, did you get any forms? I didn't get a security link either :frown:
Was going to say I feel like marking the occasion, seeing as it will be 8 weeks tomorrow since I had my interview and I have still not heard anything. However after reading that poor LouiseMiller had her interview in August and is only starting work tomorrow - well she wins the waiting game hands down haha. The rest of us have no hope haha !
Original post by missfohal
Any news yet ?

Nope, so assuming we'll hear on the 6th then, I haven't got up hopes up!
Original post by Graygray
Nope, so assuming we'll hear on the 6th then, I haven't got up hopes up!

Me neither. I don't think we will hear tomorrow to be honest. I'd say next week or maybe even week after knowing them !
Hey team. I just received an email requesting the details of a referee. I filled it in and sent it off. I received another email shortly after this stating that clearance has been raised and my referee has been contacted for a reference. Does anyone have an idea of how much longer this might take or what the next process is?
Reply 438
Original post by nokia8210
Hey team. I just received an email requesting the details of a referee. I filled it in and sent it off. I received another email shortly after this stating that clearance has been raised and my referee has been contacted for a reference. Does anyone have an idea of how much longer this might take or what the next process is?
Hi Nokia Getting closer, when did you send your e-link forms and who / what department confirmed clearance was ok.
Reply 439
Original post by nokia8210

Wow that was pretty quick. When did you get the conditional offer and how long did you wait for them to get back to you after filling out the 4 forms? I think there is one more security link which needs to be completed yet. Getting closer to the finishing line! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending