The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by angustatchell
I did have to wait quite a while, I applied on October 10th because of Oxford (who then rejected me after interview - the b*stards :tongue:) and then they got back to me on January 8th.

When did you send yours off? You applied for Pol w/ East European as well?

Hello! I've got a condi offer for Politics and East European Studies as well :-)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Do you know when we can apply for accom?
Original post by emiliehill95

I read in the booklet once you've selected your firm/insurance choices
Original post by brbwafflesyay
I read in the booklet once you've selected your firm/insurance choices

I've confirmed my place but it's only offering accom for 14/15 not 15/16 yet
HI GUYS WHOSE STILL WAITING FOR AN OFFER FOR PSYCH? AND what grades do you have etc?
xo
Original post by sgirl1996
HI GUYS WHOSE STILL WAITING FOR AN OFFER FOR PSYCH? AND what grades do you have etc?
xo

Me! I'm already on week 14 of waiting for UCL's reply :frown:, I don't know if that's normal as I already have all the other 4 offers. I have an equivalent of A levels (Romanian Baccalaureate), predicted A*AA including Psychology. When did you send your application and what are your grades? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

It's 13th/14th this month
Could you guys clue me in here? Do you apply for accommodations for each school you applied to?
Original post by sabinaraus
Me! I'm already on week 14 of waiting for UCL's reply :frown:

If you guys don't have an offer, surely this isn't the right thread for you?
Original post by georgiaswift
If you guys don't have an offer, surely this isn't the right thread for you?

Maybe not yet, but everyone is still as free as a bird to watch and reply to whatever thread they choose. :wink:
Reply 750
I've confirmed my place but it's only offering accom for 14/15 not 15/16 yet

I confirmed last week and I'm having the same problem! I've just been checking everyday, hopefully they'll open it up to 15/16 soon!
Original post by tekitw
I confirmed last week and I'm having the same problem! I've just been checking everyday, hopefully they'll open it up to 15/16 soon!

I checked online and it said something about online applications opening on the 19th! So hopefully soon, do you have any ideas which accom you want to go into?
Reply 752
I checked online and it said something about online applications opening on the 19th! So hopefully soon, do you have any ideas which accom you want to go into?

Oh great thanks! Well I've read the accommodation info online and it seems it's done by what preferences you have for your housing. I defo want to be in Halls and I'm happy for them to be catered but I really want to be as close to UCL as possible. I'm not that fussed about having an en suite. So hopefully I'll get somewhere like that^ what about you?
Still waiting for Mechanical Engineering offer
Those of you who already have got it, how long have you been waiting??
Original post by tekitw
Oh great thanks! Well I've read the accommodation info online and it seems it's done by what preferences you have for your housing. I defo want to be in Halls and I'm happy for them to be catered but I really want to be as close to UCL as possible. I'm not that fussed about having an en suite. So hopefully I'll get somewhere like that^ what about you?

Yeah it's done by preferences but i'm really hoping that I can get in Schafer if possible, most of my friends who have gone to UCL have been in there, it's so close to UCL and it's non catered! Going to put proximity as my priority, just saves money on travel.
got an offer for EEE on Tuesday, just wondering if there is any interview or open day for this subject. I only know my friend did go to the uni who applied for physics. :smile:
Reply 756
Yeah it's done by preferences but i'm really hoping that I can get in Schafer if possible, most of my friends who have gone to UCL have been in there, it's so close to UCL and it's non catered! Going to put proximity as my priority, just saves money on travel.

Yeh I've heard Schafer is nice! I'm still undecided if I want catered or self catered, what made you decide you want self catered?
Reply 757
Just received an offer for Biomedical Engineering, anyone else have an offer to study this?
Still anyone for management science?
Anyone going to the history/hpe post-offer open day next weds? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending