The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DonnieCA
Just off the phone to Mishcon! Invite to assessment day next week!! :smile:

congrats!
Original post by liarpoker
Still waiting on about 12 applications - Been waiting for Macfarlanes for almost three months now.

Maybe give them a call? the deadline has passed now so I shouldn't think it is a problem - I have also been waiting from some firms for over a month. Been waiting since November for Hill Dickinson (Which I'm guessing is a PFO) - not sure whether to just send them a quick email
K & L Gates interview
Reply 2223
Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!
Reply 2224
3 weeks since Slaughter interview, no outcome. Upon email, HR lady says a decision is pending and to inform her if I have any other offers.

Diagnose me, doctors: upcoming rejection or marginal candidate?
Original post by 262fch
3 weeks since Slaughter interview, no outcome. Upon email, HR lady says a decision is pending and to inform her if I have any other offers.

Diagnose me, doctors: upcoming rejection or marginal candidate?

It can't be a certain rejection, otherwise it would be weird to ask you to inform them if you have any other offers!
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
It can't be a certain rejection, otherwise it would be weird to ask you to inform them if you have any other offers!

Why would they ask about other offers though
Reply 2227
Original post by Fly away very quickly
Why would they ask about other offers though

As much as ChoccyWoccy gives me hope, they sometimes just tell all candidates that. Just strange to hear it in response to my enquiry and not sure how to interpret it.

This process is certainly tiring, just submitted my apps to Tesco's and McDonald's last week.
Original post by 262fch
As much as ChoccyWoccy gives me hope, they sometimes just tell all candidates that. Just strange to hear it in response to my enquiry and not sure how to interpret it.

This process is certainly tiring, just submitted my apps to Tesco's and McDonald's last week.

Thing is they had a big rejection wave recently where people who were interviewed after u got ditched
Reply 2229
Thing is they had a big rejection wave recently where people who were interviewed after u got ditched

Hopefully there's still a chance then! Instead of just prolonged agony
Original post by 262fch
Hopefully there's still a chance then! Instead of just prolonged agony

Are u law or non law
Reply 2231

Fly away very quickly, would you know whether anybody interviewed sometime on or after 28th of January has received rejections/offers yet? Thank you very much in advance.
Original post by footchemllab
K & L Gates interview

Are you still going to the open day lol?
Original post by liarpoker
Are you still going to the open day lol?

Yeah. It sounds interesting and it might be good to say in the interview I guess, what about you?
Original post by footchemllab
Yeah. It sounds interesting and it might be good to say in the interview I guess, what about you?

I haven't got an interview invite - weighing up if it's worth it if the open day may not lead to an interview..
Reply 2235
Original post by kadov
Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!

Hi, well done! Just wondering when you heard from DLA and RPC regarding AC/interview invites and when you applied to both firms?
Reply 2236
Original post by kadov

Can I ask, when did you find out about Nabarro and RPC?
Has anyone heard from IM post video interview? The email was saying to do the video interview asap to maximise chances? How true is this ? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Omiclops
I haven't heard back from Baker either and I applied ages ago!

I have had an AC so I meant since that! Sorry for the confusion.
Dechert telephone interview, Links & Ashurst interview for TC,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending