The Student Room Group

Medicine 2015 Entry Thread Mark II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I was interviewed 21/01. I felt it went quite well, but didn't feel it was a sure thing by any means. I am a home applicant.
Reply 41
Original post by The_Top_Hat
Medicine offer from Imperial College London! Probably be my firm, awaiting a few others though!

Congrats :smile:) i got one too so if we both do firm i am looking forward to meet the top hat :tongue:
Waiting on 3 interview results... The wait is torturous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YvT1
Congrats :smile:) i got one too so if we both do firm i am looking forward to meet the top hat :tongue:

Oh I'll be firming so maybe we'll see each other there! Looking to get into those nice eastside rooms!
Oh I'll be firming so maybe we'll see each other there! Looking to get into those nice eastside rooms!

eastsideee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex

westsideeeee (No actually eastside please!) :colone:
westsideeeee (No actually eastside please!) :colone:

Eastside is Amazing! Well be in stiff competition :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lulagirl15
Waiting on 3 interview results... The wait is torturous

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even worse when your uni's are handing out offers
Reply 48

yeah we probably will :tongue: oohh yeah basically any campus in south kensington will be awesome!!
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Eastside is Amazing! Well be in stiff competition :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! And i'm planning to win my single en suite! :colone:

Original post by YvT1
yeah we probably will :tongue: oohh yeah basically any campus in south kensington will be awesome!!

Well i'd like Eastside!
Is anyone firming Manchester?
Reply 51
I know! And i'm planning to win my single en suite! :colone:

Well i'd like Eastside!

to be honest that is my top choice as well together with southhside.. and yeahhh single en suite sounds amazing.. btw is there something we can actually do to fight for the accommodation we want?
Original post by YvT1
to be honest that is my top choice as well together with southhside.. and yeahhh single en suite sounds amazing.. btw is there something we can actually do to fight for the accommodation we want?

I don't think so... I think we just wait until after results and then its all anyones game. (Have my results though so i'm set!)
Reply 53
I don't think so... I think we just wait until after results and then its all anyones game. (Have my results though so i'm set!)

i don't.. :/ but ok because my AS were pretty decent it will be very easy to get the offer.. actually on a personal level i am aiming higher than the offer.. btw did you do a gap year by choice?
Original post by YvT1
i don't.. :/ but ok because my AS were pretty decent it will be very easy to get the offer.. actually on a personal level i am aiming higher than the offer.. btw did you do a gap year by choice?

Not really, I took it as I felt I didn't have enough work experience and wasn't sure (Now I am though). I just didn't apply through UCAS at all last year. Now I'm working as a runner in theatres and i'm going to America soon for Camp America :biggrin:
Reply 55
Original post by Jaska
Is anyone firming Manchester?

yes, hopefully 🙌
that's unless Leicester decide to give me an offer and the chances for that are pretty low aha, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Not really, I took it as I felt I didn't have enough work experience and wasn't sure (Now I am though). I just didn't apply through UCAS at all last year. Now I'm working as a runner in theatres and i'm going to America soon for Camp America :biggrin:

wow that seems very interesting.. you are having so much fun.. while we still have to do our A2s.. lucky you :biggrin:
Original post by m_k96
yes, hopefully 🙌
that's unless Leicester decide to give me an offer and the chances for that are pretty low aha, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think I will, its my only offer ATM and I'm just waiting on SGUL. Manchester seems like a great place to study and live but its strange how we get split into four teaching hospitals in year 3-5.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by Jaska
Yeah I think I will, its my only offer ATM and I'm just waiting on SGUL. Manchester seems like a great place to study and live but its strange how we get split into four teaching hospitals in year 3-5.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely agree 🙌 there was such a good vibe from the university and the area.
I assume it's because it's the largest medical school and there will be a lot of us in September.

BTW have you applied for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by m_k96
I completely agree ������ there was such a good vibe from the university and the area.
I assume it's because it's the largest medical school and there will be a lot of us in September.

BTW have you applied for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't been able to get on that accommodation link which was in the email. Have you? isnt it a bit early?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending