The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LauraHibbert96
I got 23 on the LNAT, is there any chance of me getting into Durham does anyone have an idea please?

I got a Durham offer with 23. :smile:
Original post by indigorain
I got a Durham offer with 23. :smile:

Well done!!! So hoping I get in, what were your AS grades if you mind me asking?
Can anyone who got an interview/offer at Oxford please tell their LNAT score?
Thanks a lot, after being rejected with a score of 20/42 I'm just curious to see how many marks I would need if I ever reapplied :smile:
Original post by frenchstudent35
Hi!
Just got my results, 30, so i'm quite happy :biggrin:
Do you guys think it is a good idea to send my result to non-LNAt unis (Exeter and Warwick), or will they just find it useless???
Thanks for answering :smile:

Well done, that's a brilliant score :smile:
Non-LNAT universities do not consider factors external to your personal statement, reference, grades etc. So I think it would be pointless to send your score. You're clearly intelligent if you get a score that high, so I'm sure the other parts of your application will impress.
Good luck
Original post by binarythoughts
I'm not sure if you can since only the unis that require it are mentioned on the website

if i just tell them my score via email?
Original post by Daryaa97
i got a 22, feeling really down. It may sound stupid but although i have offers from some non-LNAT unis i'm now having second thoughts about whether law is for me at all.

The LNAT is used as an indicator for your aptitude for law - it does not dictate whether you will be a good lawyer or not. Lawyers that have been qualified for decades have taken the LNAT and found it difficult. And 22 isn't even a bad score.

So much for the guy that said that 30 was the Oxford cutoff: European Law holder here.
Original post by hd1997
I'm glad it isn't just me! How did you do on your LNAT??

i got 18. but still got an offer from bristol so keeping my hopes up that my application and essay were really good! what about you?
Reply 428
Just got my result, 25, safe to say I'm relieved. Hopefully my offer from Bristol should come through soon!
I sort of feel that with 34 I should have applied for oxbridge which I didn't, but a quick look at the scores on here and it doesn't show too much correlation with destination, *shrugs* I don't know, also can I say well done to us tsr-ers most seem to have done better than average anyway ☺️
Original post by jmurp017
ugh, seriously, how long does it take?

i got my lnat results but im afraid i flopped it
Original post by Cholesta
May I ask what your GCSEs grades are?

9A* 1A, did IGCSEs
Original post by studentiam
Can anyone who got an interview/offer at Oxford please tell their LNAT score?
Thanks a lot, after being rejected with a score of 20/42 I'm just curious to see how many marks I would need if I ever reapplied :smile:

23 and rejected by Oxford after the interviews
Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining :biggrin:
Original post by BIGskell
yep got my offer yesterday , A*AA

I only got 19, and am afraid i wont gt into KCL....lets wait n see sniiiffff :angry::mad::s-smilie:
Original post by oharasmo
My advice would be to take up critical thinking. Best decision I've made in my academic career

I see, could you elaborate a bit on that? ''critical thinking'' is quite broad, or are you talking about A-levels?(sorry I'm not familiar with those)
Did you do many prep tests?
Original post by Daryaa97
i got a 22, feeling really down. It may sound stupid but although i have offers from some non-LNAT unis i'm now having second thoughts about whether law is for me at all.

I got 22 as well, comparing it to other scores I've seen it does seem quite low, (Especially as it's technically below average) but I have also been offered a place at Birmingham for International Law and Globalisation (which only has 25 places on I believe) so don't be downhearted, the Uni's must also look at the essays we wrote otherwise I doubt I would have been offered a place! so there's still hope!
(Also people who received much lower results aren't likely to be telling many people now are they!:smile: )
Original post by Studentlife9876
Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining :biggrin:

well done!! what were you AS grades and GCSE grades if you dont mind me asking??
Original post by LauraHibbert96
Well done!!! So hoping I get in, what were your AS grades if you mind me asking?

I got AAAA :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frenchstudent35
if i just tell them my score via email?

I'm not sure if that'll do you any good as they don't take it into account when making the decision

Latest

Trending

Trending