The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArsenalWenger
Was thinking theo or Silva since I got cazorla in last week. Thing with Sanchez is we could be sitting here next week and he's ruled out again then that's just losing money in regards to his selling price. He's already dropped by 0.2 aswell :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least that means only 0.1 drop max this week, and a quick turn around to next gameweek he shouldn't drop by too much. But you're so right about Leciester, if I keep him and he ends up being ruled out I will be fuming :angry:
Original post by Andy Ftw
At least that means only 0.1 drop max this week, and a quick turn around to next gameweek he shouldn't drop by too much. But you're so right about Leciester, if I keep him and he ends up being ruled out I will be fuming :angry:

Seems like we get the team news for Tuesday before the fpl deadline so I'll wait til then to see what I'm doing lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Was thinking theo or Silva since I got cazorla in last week. Thing with Sanchez is we could be sitting here next week and he's ruled out again then that's just losing money in regards to his selling price. He's already dropped by 0.2 aswell :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not sure i can afford to drop sanchez.
i've had him for so long that losing him and then picking him back up in a few weeks would cost me a lot of money :/

thing is, i've wildcarded so i could change anything - it's just that my big players have been very stable this season so taking any out is risky with regards to player prices.
Original post by Lúcio
not sure i can afford to drop sanchez.
i've had him for so long that losing him and then picking him back up in a few weeks would cost me a lot of money :/

thing is, i've wildcarded so i could change anything - it's just that my big players have been very stable this season so taking any out is risky with regards to player prices.

Yeah same I've had him for a while too and I would be taking a four point hit to replace him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Walcott on the bench... :angry:
No sanchez or fab again. Fml.
Original post by fallen_acorns
I always let my bias get in the way..

It costs me so many points each season :colondollar:

But well, I just dont care about doing well at FF enough for me to allow it to in any small way impact on how I feel about an arsenal game.. I dnt want any part of me thinking 'well, I hope kane scores'

Its stupid, but well, im happy to drop points for it

Did you play him in the end? :K:
A grand day for anyone who avoided/put off doubling/trebling up on Arsenal. Good to see about half of people have moved Sanchez on.

If he starts on Tuesday that's going to be brown trouser time for them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mister Dead
A grand day for anyone who avoided/put off doubling/trebling up on Arsenal. Good to see about half of people have moved Sanchez on.

If he starts on Tuesday that' going to be brown trouser time for them.

I didn't have a single arsenal player :colone:
Kept sanchez on the bench; I just wild carded so my team is exactly how I want it.
I'll FT alexis out if he isn't back soon.

Shame Eriksen didn't do much but I had kane up front :biggrin:
Could be a good week with Aguero captaining against hull.
This was almost Arsenal's most difficult fixture left of the season potentially, with Chelsea and Liverpool to face at home - not forgetting United away actually. But after that, so much of the bottom half which players like Sanchez, Cazorla, Walcott, Ozil will rack up the points I'd imagine. Therefore, I don't mind getting limited points from them, as unlike other team Arsenal have probably the best fixture list remaining.
Original post by Andy Ftw
Did you play him in the end? :K:

nope, can add his 12 points to the amount that I have lost this year due to being stuborn and letting my real life footbal bias affect FF

Well, thats presuming he does not come off the bench.. but thats unlikely
Captained Aguero but really don't want him to score

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aguero doesn't seem to be worth the funds at the moment :frown:
Captain Terry in the knowledge that Villa hadn't scored for almost 11 hours of Premier League football so thought that it should have meant CS bonus for Chelsea. Boom. Villa score. :lol:
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Captained Aguero but really don't want him to score

Posted from TSR Mobile

Worst of both worlds - man city equalise but aguero doesn't score

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking at 45 post BAP's with downing and boyd to play. Can't imagine I'll really move up. Seems like one of those meh gameweeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey
Captain Terry in the knowledge that Villa hadn't scored for almost 11 hours of Premier League football so thought that it should have meant CS bonus for Chelsea. Boom. Villa score. :lol:

Tbf Villa have been Chelsea's boogie team for a while now

What do people reckon for Arsenals competition for places:
8 players: Welbeck, Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez, Rosicky, Ramsey, Giroud and Walcott all for the front 4 places

Are Giroud, Ozil, Sanchez and Walcott gonna nail their places?
Original post by JayReg
Tbf Villa have been Chelsea's boogie team for a while now

What do people reckon for Arsenals competition for places:
8 players: Welbeck, Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez, Rosicky, Ramsey, Giroud and Walcott all for the front 4 places

Are Giroud, Ozil, Sanchez and Walcott gonna nail their places?

Sanchez is defo first choice. Ozil is wenger sort of player and he obviously is our Record signing so won't drop him plus Ozil has been in great form since returning from injury. Giroud replaced welbeck in strike when he returned from injury last time and has done a good job so should keep his place for time being. Walcott unfortunately looks like he will be coming off the bench alot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
60 points with Wisdom to play

Seems decent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only 18 points of SR90 now :biggrin:. Very tight around the top. These double gameweeks are gonna be vital.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest