The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LauraHibbert96
well done!! what were you AS grades and GCSE grades if you dont mind me asking??

Thanks! I got AAAB at AS and 8a*s and 3as at gcse
Reply 441
Does anyone hear from psychology undergraduate yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 442
Original post by studentiam
Can anyone who got an interview/offer at Oxford please tell their LNAT score?
Thanks a lot, after being rejected with a score of 20/42 I'm just curious to see how many marks I would need if I ever reapplied :smile:
offer from oxford, I got 32
Reply 443
for those disheartened, remember the average is 22.3, so although many people have above, many people also have to have had way below that in order to make that the average! also, thousands of people apply to law courses every year and probably under 100 are using this forum to discuss it, so don't compare your results to others, many will have the same as you and receive good offers. finally, the people with low scores are unlikely to post their results, so don't bother thinking "everyone did better than me" because that is most certainly not the case!! so be happy!! :biggrin:
Reply 444
Original post by sofiegill
i got 18. but still got an offer from bristol so keeping my hopes up that my application and essay were really good! what about you?

That's great getting an offer from Bristol! Sort of wish I'd applied there now.. I got 23 and rejected by Durham and just waiting on Nottingham. I was rejected from Cambridge post-interview and have offers from 2 non-LNAT uni's but I would really like Nottingham!
Reply 445
Original post by Studentlife9876
Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining :biggrin:

OH MY GOD that is amazing!! what were your predicted grades??? I was all down in the dumps when I saw everyone else's posts but then I saw yours and you made me happyyyy!!! I'm still biting my nails waiting...-.-
Got 29
Still waiting for UCL What's taking them so long?
Reply 447
The waiting for offers is seriously stressing me out, I scored a 35 on the LNAT, but haven't heard back from any uni's yet! I'm waiting on LSE UCL QMUL KCL and westminster? Please tell me I'm not the only one still waiting, am I right to believe no news is good news!
Original post by LauraHibbert96
I hope so, Thank you! what did you get in AS if you dont mind me asking?

I'm an international student applying from the US, so I don't know how much my grades will help you; but, if translating my grades into the British system, I was predicted an AAA/A*AA.
Does anyone else just not have their results yet?...
Original post by laurajessava
AAAB at AS with predictions of A*A*A*, good luck to you!

Yh good luck to you too! What are your other choices?
21. Didn't apply to any LNAT unis though (I changed my mind after I booked the test, but I had already paid for it so I figured I'd just go for the hell of it. Applying to non-LNATS was probably the right choice considering my low score haha)
Reply 452
Original post by Abii_
The waiting for offers is seriously stressing me out, I scored a 35 on the LNAT, but haven't heard back from any uni's yet! I'm waiting on LSE UCL QMUL KCL and westminster? Please tell me I'm not the only one still waiting, am I right to believe no news is good news!

All unis get back at different times, don't stress about it :smile: I got a 35 too, and I got into Glasgow law. Apparently 35 is a good score so just keep waiting.
Original post by barcastyleofplay
Yh good luck to you too! What are your other choices?

Warwick, Exeter and Bristol (all AAA), such a hard decision between the unis/ best course! you?
Original post by foolishlywise
19/42. Disappointed but that's life. My LNAT choices were KCL and UCL but doubt I'll get offers from either haha. QMUL, here I come :rolleyes:

Omg I got the same score! I'm so gutted, got rejected by UCL before the results came out and I have no hope for Kings...good luck to you :smile:
Original post by hd1997
That's great getting an offer from Bristol! Sort of wish I'd applied there now.. I got 23 and rejected by Durham and just waiting on Nottingham. I was rejected from Cambridge post-interview and have offers from 2 non-LNAT uni's but I would really like Nottingham!

oh god, unlucky! but well done on your other offers. i'm kind of in the middle about durham at the moment because theres people like you with a really strong score but then ones with 18 who have been accepted :/ spose it all depends really!
Original post by Studentlife9876
Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining :biggrin:

Thats amazing well done!! Do you mind me asking what AS grades you got and what you're predicted please? I also got 18 and i'm waiting on durham :smile:
I got 25/42 and I have offers from 2 of my LNAT unis (Oxford and Durham) but I was rejected from UCL.
Original post by emmab2896
Does anyone else just not have their results yet?...
I haven't yet either!
Original post by laurajessava
Warwick, Exeter and Bristol (all AAA), such a hard decision between the unis/ best course! you?

Ah cool I got warwick & exeter too, oxford & LSE also gave offers but this KCL thing is making me impatient lol. 28 should be enough surely?

Latest

Trending

Trending