Why not just send them both a copy of the repair bills? :biggrin:

-11361. :tongue: :smile:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Why not just send them both a copy of the repair bills? :biggrin:

-11361. :tongue: :smile:

Good idea :smile: :happy2:

Original post by spotify95

Can I sue James and Elaine W for every single second of every minute I'm left waiting in line crossing the border from Canada into the US?

-11363. :smile:
Can I sue James and Elaine W for every single second of every minute I'm left waiting in line crossing the border from Canada into the US?

-11363. :smile:

Original post by Shanahey
:hugs:

-11365. :frown: :redface:

They finally joined a second time and posted a number on our CTAM thread! :happy2:

-11367. :biggrin:
-11368. :tongue:
-11369. :mad:
-11370. :biggrin:
-11371. :tongue: :smile:
They finally joined a second time and posted a number on our CTAM thread! :happy2:

-11367. :biggrin:

Brilliant, that is good to hear! :smile:

I have just bought some "Arctic Silver" thermal paste, off Amazon - this will be used to help with the old Packard Bell laptop. :smile:

And this evening I will buy a new fan and battery for the laptop! :smile:

Brilliant, that is good to hear! :smile:

I have just bought some "Arctic Silver" thermal paste, off Amazon - this will be used to help with the old Packard Bell laptop. :smile:

And this evening I will buy a new fan and battery for the laptop! :smile:

Can I sue Elaine_W and James_W because my mum just accused me of sneaking onto Scunthorpe steelworks? :frown:

-11373. :smile:
Can I sue Elaine_W and James_W because my mum just accused me of sneaking onto Scunthorpe steelworks? :frown:

-11373. :smile:

Yes, sure thing. :smile:

Yes, sure thing. :smile:

If you ever came to visit Scunthorpe, would you ever dare to sneak on the steelworks by either over a fence or through one of the entrances? :cool:

-11375. :redface:
If you ever came to visit Scunthorpe, would you ever dare to sneak on the steelworks by either over a fence or through one of the entrances? :cool:

-11375. :redface:

I'd probably get into trouble for doing so, and thus would have to sue James and Elaine W - plus the whole of the Virgin Media Help and Support team.

I'd probably get into trouble for doing so, and thus would have to sue James and Elaine W - plus the whole of the Virgin Media Help and Support team.

When asked by the police to give your details if security handed you in to the police, just say you are James W and you work for Virgin Media! :biggrin:

-11377. :biggrin:
When asked by the police to give your details if security handed you in to the police, just say you are James W and you work for Virgin Media! :biggrin:

-11377. :biggrin:

But I don't know what the actual surname for James_W is!

But I don't know what the actual surname for James_W is!

:frown:

Can I sue Elaine and James W if I accidentally get my fingers trapped under some lorry wheels? :eek:

-11379. :mad:
:frown:

Can I sue Elaine and James W if I accidentally get my fingers trapped under some lorry wheels? :eek:

-11379. :mad:

Of course you can! :smile:

Latest