The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Perpetually low.
quite disgusted after watching a documentary on Auschwitz
Reply 1822
Beyond pissed off, I want to cry my eyes out.
Reply 1823
I havent ate anything all day and am not going to either, I am being taken for granted by everyone I care about, my so called friends well besties are acting ****ed up. I am being set up on a “double date” with my so called friends male friend who I have never met and as if meeting this guy (although he seems alright as a person) wasnt bad enough I will be with myso called friend and her plank of a boyfriend who I dont like.
Original post by lou 22
I havent ate anything all day and am not going to either, I am being taken for granted by everyone I care about, my so called friends well besties are acting ****ed up. I am being set up on a “double date” with my so called friends male friend who I have never met and as if meeting this guy (although he seems alright as a person) wasnt bad enough I will be with myso called friend and her plank of a boyfriend who I dont like.

Am I missing something here? What's the problem? :frown:
Original post by lou 22
Ahh, I'm deeply sorry to hear that :console: Incidentally a workmate of mine is planning to set me up with a single girl that he knows, he was like "I might have got you a girlfriend" :redface: :tongue:
Reply 1826
Original post by ironandbeer2
Am I missing something here? What's the problem? :frown:

My SC friend met her guy friend (they met via facebook and have been talking for around 4years) sometime either earlier this week or late last week, and was fairly mean and snappy at him as he kept trying to hug/touch her even though she has a bf of at that point a day or two days. Yesterday I spent the day with her and my god dauughter as I was teaching her how to cook carbonara, but she was constantly typing/ voice noting both of these guys, when it came to voice noting her male friend she was being a bitch in all fairness so I kept having to tell her off as I do. She was trying to match make which was pissing me off but now her guy friend who seen the pics of us on facebook (she is using my image without permission #couldsueher) now seems to like me as he has asked her if “cutie” would go out with him sometime next week or the week after, she then decided to ask for a double date but I now have the guy on my whatsapp as he asked her to send it. But I just dont appreciate how my SC friend was speaking to the guy, as there is no need to be rude like she was being, she is also incredibly rude to her bf and I also dont appreciate the fact she is trying to match make, who told you I wanted to be match made for kinda thing.

But overall the rudeness of her makes me want to slap her as there is no need, just because you have your own unknown mental health issue doesnt mean you have to be a rude obnoxious cow. I just dont wanna go nowhere, I dont like her boyfriend and I just dont want to be around the awkwardness in all fairness.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1827
Original post by Multitalented me
Ahh, I'm deeply sorry to hear that :console: Incidentally a workmate of mine is planning to set me up with a single girl that he knows, he was like "I might have got you a girlfriend" :redface: :tongue:

Thanks dude, hopefully you two will get on :smile:. So has he given you any insight into what you two will be doing/ where you will be going?
Original post by lou 22
Thanks dude, hopefully you two will get on :smile:. So has he given you any insight into what you two will be doing/ where you will be going?
Anytime Lou :banana: Nah, not yet, I asked him on FB about what she looks like/how old she is but he hasn't responded to these particular questions yet :erm: Probably need to talk to him in person about her & when we could possibly meet up (hopefully we are compatible :smile:)
Reply 1829
Anytime Lou :banana: Nah, not yet, I asked him on FB about what she looks like/how old she is but he hasn't responded to these particular questions yet :erm: Probably need to talk to him in person about her & when we could possibly meet up (hopefully we are compatible :smile:)

Hopefully you will be :smile:. Your friend is keeping everything to himself lol.
I feel bad - I've had bacon!!!
Original post by lou 22
Hopefully you will be :smile:. Your friend is keeping everything to himself lol.
Haha yeah, but also he's dyslexic so might not be able to interpret everything that I say, hopefully he hasn't forgot about it aha :tongue: Even if me & that girl aren't compatible we could still stay friends anyway, we'll see :smile:
Reply 1832
Original post by Mary562
I feel bad - I've had bacon!!!

Whats wrong with having bacon?
Original post by lou 22
Whats wrong with having bacon?

Smoky bacon crisps :frown:
Not supposed to have them it wan't suitable for vegetarians.
Scared. Playing a scary video game :colonhash:
Original post by somemightsay888
Scared. Playing a scary video game :colonhash:

Lmao How can Shrek be scared of such games :biggrin:
Reply 1836
Haha yeah, but also he's dyslexic so might not be able to interpret everything that I say, hopefully he hasn't forgot about it aha :tongue: Even if me & that girl aren't compatible we could still stay friends anyway, we'll see :smile:

Only time will tell, but your workmate should hopefully do good.
Reply 1837
Original post by Mary562
Smoky bacon crisps :frown:
Not supposed to have them it wan't suitable for vegetarians.

:/ what is done is done. Dont be too sad about it, it isnt like Vegetarianism is a religion, no sin commited.
Original post by lou 22
:/ what is done is done. Dont be too sad about it, it isnt like Vegetarianism is a religion, no sin commited.

I'm happy now :biggrin:

Awesome :tongue:

Latest