The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JaaySLT
Don't worry nesca, 'what's done is done'...although that's much easier said than done! I've read on last years thread, and even this years that many people who think they totally flunked their interview ended up with offers to their surprise, so that's going to happen to you-mark this post!!

Yeah I noticed that but it's still hard to remain positive! But fingers crossed for an offer anyway :smile: thank you for your support :smile:
Still haven't heard back from Marjon for the 20th January interview yet...I'm getting so stressed out :frown: City haven't got back to me with anything either and when I phoned them they were so rude...I have a feeling nobody wants me :frown:
Original post by soufflekitty
Still haven't heard back from Marjon for the 20th January interview yet...I'm getting so stressed out :frown: City haven't got back to me with anything either and when I phoned them they were so rude...I have a feeling nobody wants me :frown:

Try not to worry too much about Marjon. My daughter was there on the same date and she is still anxiously waiting for a reply too.
Praying for Leeds.
Reply 1704

I haven't heard back from Marjon either and I was at the same interview. It is killing me! I just keep telling myself they said they would take 2-3 weeks.
Offer for Cardiff!!! So happy I have a place somewhere! Is my second top choice too! Just need to hear from
BCU now!
Original post by waddle_jl
Offer for Cardiff!!! So happy I have a place somewhere! Is my second top choice too! Just need to hear from
BCU now!

Woohooo well done you! :smile:
BCU now!

Aw congratulations to you, thats brilliant! :smile:
BCU now!

Well done :smile:
BCU now!

Well done!
Thank you everybody!!! Good luck to everyone!!
BCU now!

Well done! :smile:
Original post by JordanC55
Praying for Leeds.

You and me both! It's so hard when people already have got/had interviews!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
BCU now!

YEYYY that is awesome news!! Well done :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
BCU now!

Well done!!!
Reply 1715
I just got an offer from Marjon. Yay! I got a letter in the post and track hasn't said i have an offer, but i am sure it will update soon.
Original post by tcrj
I just got an offer from Marjon. Yay! I got a letter in the post and track hasn't said i have an offer, but i am sure it will update soon.

Fantastic! Well done.
Original post by tcrj

Yay!!! Well done :smile: xxx
Reply 1718
Yay!!! Well done :smile: xxx

I got an offer from Marjon in the post this morning as well!:biggrin: Congratulations! Is it your top choice?
Original post by LT1508
I got an offer from Marjon in the post this morning as well!:biggrin: Congratulations! Is it your top choice?

Well done you guys xxx my post hasn't come yet! -twiddle fingers-

Quick Reply

Latest