Original post by SassKing13
Awesome :tongue:
Thanks man :hat2: but I'm gonna try & not get too excitied for now :tongue:
Original post by Mary562
Lmao How can Shrek be scared of such games :biggrin:

They are very scary :unimpressed: Donkey would be very scared :colonhash:
Original post by Mary562
Smoky bacon crisps :frown:
Not supposed to have them it wan't suitable for vegetarians.

Haram.:naughty:
So confused..... I've just found out the love of my life doesn't like bacon.... with no actual dietary reason, she likes meat, but dislikes bacon.

Can't decide if it's a good thing or bad seeing A) It means potentially more bacon for me and B) Can I really be with someone who dislikes bacon......
Original post by lou 22
I havent ate anything all day and am not going to either, I am being taken for granted by everyone I care about, my so called friends well besties are acting ****ed up. I am being set up on a “double date” with my so called friends male friend who I have never met and as if meeting this guy (although he seems alright as a person) wasnt bad enough I will be with myso called friend and her plank of a boyfriend who I dont like.

if you are being set up on a double date you don't want to go on you have no obligation to go on it, i would tell your friend you aren't interested and feel that you wouldn't be good company so it's not a good idea. hopefully she would understand
Original post by DanB1991
So confused..... I've just found out the love of my life doesn't like bacon.... with no actual dietary reason, she likes meat, but dislikes bacon.

Can't decide if it's a good thing or bad seeing A) It means potentially more bacon for me and B) Can I really be with someone who dislikes bacon......

How can you not like bacon?:eek::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great, alhamdulillah
I'm chill. Already passed my exams last year, this year I'm kind of wasting at a different uni (so grades don't count). Never been more relaxed in my life.
Original post by Andy98
How can you not like bacon?:eek::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is the hard decision I'm having to make.... is someone who dislikes bacon worth it?
Original post by DanB1991
This is the hard decision I'm having to make.... is someone who dislikes bacon worth it?

You get more bacon, it's worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1853
Original post by chelseafreak
if you are being set up on a double date you don't want to go on you have no obligation to go on it, i would tell your friend you aren't interested and feel that you wouldn't be good company so it's not a good idea. hopefully she would understand

She is on a mental high, so does things without thinking first got her belly button pierced and is unsure about it, was going to have a tattoo on her back until I talked her out of it. It is just not fair now that her friend seems to like me and has been putting up with Mrs Rude and now is waiting to hear from me, I feel anti social I dont wanna talk or type too much :frown: but the longer I leave it the more awkward it will become :frown:.

I think I wont go on the date but I am gonna have to type this guy as the longer I leave it the more awkward it is going to become, he is already asking if I have facebook ,twitter or instagram.
Tired, 2.34 a.m China Time. Waiting for something.
🏉 Excited to be watching the eng vs Wales game in my local with friends :smile: so far so good although we're losing!! Come on England :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lonely, depress, neglected sexually emotionally and physically, stressed out.
hot.
Original post by dayne77
Lonely, depress, neglected sexually emotionally and physically, stressed out.

I feel u as I m on same phase with you:frown:
My back is killing grr

Latest