The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by avar
Offer for government and economics half an hour ago! Who needs oxford right lads and ladettes?

Congratulations.

When did you submit your application. I am still waiting!!!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by gpjalwa
Congratulations.

at which stage are u currently in?
Reply 3282
Original post by gpjalwa
Congratulations.

Thanks mate! October 14th. I'm an International applicant too! (Indian living in Saudi Arabia)
Original post by shamrockiii
at which stage are u currently in?

I am week 6 of the 8 week email
Original post by StudyNow
econ offer!!!!!

Congrats!!! :smile: I think you also said that you were in your 13th week from receiving the 8 weeks email. Are you a home student or international (EU/nonEU)?
Original post by mindispoison
Congrats!!! :smile: I think you also said that you were in your 13th week from receiving the 8 weeks email. Are you a home student or international (EU/nonEU)?

I am an international student. It has been 14 weeks now hahaha. So happy that an offer finally arrived.
Original post by Zenith154
Yes offer for a n f

Hey which week are u when u got the offer? And do you mind telling ur predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh so many offers!! LSE wants my actual grades before they will make a decision ;( is that weird...? They sent me this: "As part of the further consideration process they have requested that you kindly ask your academic referee to send in confirmation of your achieved results, in your H2 A level examinations, as soon as they have been released. "
Im still waiting ! 8 Week process finished 3 days ago and not heard anything yet
Has anyone got an offer for BA geography? My 8 weeks ends tomorow, though the 2 week christmas thing may mean it's longer.
Wow....so many offers! PLZ LET IT BE ME. PLEASEEEEEE. Congrats guys!!!
Original post by shamrockiii
any offers for actuarial science?

yeap, AAA.
Reply 3292
A&F offer!:smile:
Any maths with econ offer today?
4 weeks expires today for econ, heard nothing 😭 have all the offers been sent out then??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I havent had an email since " Please allow an additional two weeks to the time frame specified in our previous update email to accommodate the School closure." is this normal? I just realised that the 2 weeks were up ages ago! and no response :/
Original post by djsimpy
4 weeks expires today for econ, heard nothing 😭 have all the offers been sent out then??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think they're still dishing them out.. I'm 5 weeks into my 4 weeks email 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imwtn
A&F offer!:smile:

hey when did you apply? And what are your grades? I applied too in my last week, still haven't heard anything back yet....

[INDENT]I havent had an email since " Please allow an additional two weeks to the time frame specified in our previous update email to accommodate the School closure." is this normal? I just realised that the 2 weeks were up ages ago! and no response :/...[/INDENT]

Original post by zomgiga
yeap, AAA.

When did you send your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending