University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Uni Adult nursing 2015

Hi,
i start in September and was wanting to get to know people before I start

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When Did you have your interview and when did they reply?? I've had mine but haven't heard anything yet?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Chlo511
When Did you have your interview and when did they reply?? I've had mine but haven't heard anything yet?

Had mine last year and was on the reserves list
Reply 3
Hi

I'm also starting Adult Nursing in September!
Reply 4
I had mine on the 8th jean and I've not heard anything yet ? :frown:
Reply 5
jan I mean,
Reply 6
Original post by Ruthie41
I had mine on the 8th jean and I've not heard anything yet ? :frown:

I had mine in November just takes a bit of time! Don't worry!!!
Reply 7
Hi I've got an interview for adult nursing at Lincoln on the 3rd of Feb. Was just wondering what sort of topics are discussed in the group interview?

Thanks in advance
Reply 8
Hi,
Lincoln do group interviews, starts with who are you and an interesting fact about you, q&a about Lincoln and the course. Group discussion leading to the Francis report, break and then Maths and English test. Short tour of the think tank to finish. Offers sent out within two weeks. My interview was on a Thursday and I had an offer on the Monday. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Thank you for the reply. Group interviews make me nervous, everyone just seems to be over pushy
Hey, I had my interview at Lincoln middle of December and heard back two days later with an offer. Chorne, the group interview was more of a discussion (It was really laid back!) about whether a caring attitude was taught or instinctive and you just had to voice your opinion and listen to others. They are mainly looking at your interpersonal skills which you will need during your nurse training and career. The maths and english were simple too, they just want to make sure you have an understanding of it. :smile:
Hi,
I've got my interview on the 3rd too and was just wondering about the maths test, was it with or without a calculator and what type of things came up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Without a calculator, practice your basic maths. Good luck
Original post by chorne
hi i've got an interview for adult nursing at lincoln on the 3rd of feb. Was just wondering what sort of topics are discussed in the group interview?

Thanks in advance

i have one on tuesday too🙋
Original post by Abyholland
Hi,
I've got my interview on the 3rd too and was just wondering about the maths test, was it with or without a calculator and what type of things came up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have one on the 3rd too!!☺️
I'm on the third too! Worried about the maths :frown:
Woohoo!!

Don't be,I know someone who has done it and they say it is just basic maths to show you have an understanding of measurements with medicine and stuff! I'm worried about the essay for the english side!
Hi, I have my offer for adult nursing and am starting in September, is anyone looking at accomodation in lincoln? I'm really struggling with which to choose, xx
Thank you, I'm not feeling as worried about the maths now, fingers crossed I'll be fine! I'm now panicking about what interesting fact I'm going to say hah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Has any of you who had interviews on the 3rd heard yet

Quick Reply

Latest