The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariachi
x

The post was referring to different Muslim sects/groups. Can you not decipher simple information?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it just my phone that does this? Changes everyones avis/dps! loool

Spoiler

Original post by Tennumbers

Spoiler

Lol! We all stole each other's dps! :lol:
Reply 3364
Original post by Khodu
It sure is, still listening to it and will do :awesome:

:awesome:
Original post by Tennumbers

Spoiler

I get the girly love heart pic. Typical :huff:
Original post by FlareBlitz96
I would love to see atheists debate this:colondollar:

They debate everything about Islam. Some of what they say i agree on , seeing as i don't think Bukhari should be so highly regarded - but that is not for this thread. However, i too at times have had this bias they have , where i totally believe i am so right, and whatever is presented is easily refutable.

This is the dillema some atheists(who viciously attack Islam) are also in. They have already rejected any possible way of considering Islam - therefore they simply must refute everything.
Original post by Tawheed
They debate everything about Islam. Some of what they say i agree on , seeing as i don't think Bukhari should be so highly regarded - but that is not for this thread. However, i too at times have had this bias they have , where i totally believe i am so right, and whatever is presented is easily refutable.

Who do you see as having the most authentic hadith?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3368
Original post by HSafirah

Hoho, as a girl, yes yes.

Lol! Glad I'm not the only one :tongue: :wink:
Reply 3369
Must watch:

[video="youtube;evt7RGgXZM4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evt7RGgXZM4[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube;25rqrLfxmKY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rqrLfxmKY[/video]
[video="youtube;QV2fTcIH20k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV2fTcIH20k[/video]
اللهم صلِ على محمد، وعلى أزواجه وذريته، كما صليت على آل إبراهيم، وبارك على محمد، وعلى أزواجه وذريته، كما باركت على إبراهيم، إنك حميد مجيد‏

"O Allah send Your Salat (grace, honour and mercy) upon Muhammad and his wives and offspring as You exalted the mention of the family of Ibrahim, and bless Muhammad and the wives and the offspring of Muhammad as you blessed the family of Ibrahim. You are the Praised, the Glorious."
Narrated Ka’b bin Ujra:
It was said, "O Allah’s Apostle! We know how to greet you, but how to invoke Allah for you?”The Prophet said, "Say: O Allah! Send your blessings/greetings (Salawat) on Muhammad and his family, the same way as You sent Your blessings/greetings on Abraham’s family. You are indeed worthy of all praise, full of glory.’"

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 6.321

Narrated Abu Said al-Khudri:
We said, "O Allah’s Apostle! (We know) this greeting (to you) but how shall we invoke Allah for you?”He said, "Say: O Allah! Send your greetings on Muhammad who is Your servant and Your Messenger, the same way as You sent Your greetings on Abraham’s family. And send Your blessings on Muhammad and on Muhammad’s family, the same way as You sent Your blessings on Abraham’s family."
Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 6.322

Narrated Ibn Abi Hazim and Ad-Darawardi:
Yazid reported (similarly with the following wordings) "...And send Your blessings on Muhammad and on Muhammad’s family, the same way as You sent Your blessings on Abraham and on Abraham’s family."
Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 8.368

Two more traditions are as follows:
Abu Masud Badri relates: (Once) we, were sitting with Sad bin Ubadah when the Holy Prophet came to us. Bashir Ibn Sad asked the Holy Prophet: O Messenger of Allah, we have been commanded by Allah to invoke blessings on you by reciting Salat, then how shall we do this ? The Holy Prophet kept quite for sometime, so much so that we wished that Bashar bin Sad had not asked the question from the Holy Prophet. After some time the Holy Prophet said these words:

O Allah, send Thy blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad as Thou didst send Thy blessings on Abraham, and bless Muhammad and the children of Muhammad as Thou didst bless Abraham. Indeed Thou art the praiseworthy, the Glorious. Continuing, the Holy Prophet said: and the salutation is already known to you.

Riyadh al-Saliheen, by al-Nawawi, English version, Tradition #1406
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Incredible97
WalaikumAsalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Happy Birthday! :smile:
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “He who gave up disputing while he is right, a palace of high rank in Paradise will be built for him. He who gave up disputing while he is a fabricator, a palace in the center of Paradise will be built for him.” (al-Tirmidhi who declared it as hasan)
Anas (ra) narrated that the Messenger of Allah said, Verily there are chambers in Paradise; their insides and outsides can be seen for him who spoke kindly and fed (the hungry).” (al-Tirmidhi)
Original post by ImNotMe
Assalaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters :smile: Just going to leave a little helpful tip I came across when I started praying.

If you have troubles waking up for Fajr, set your alarm to something really loud and annoying, and put it far away from your bed! That way you will have to get up to turn it off :colone:
There are also apps that make you complete a puzzle to turn the alarm off, so no more snoozing!

Brilliant idea
Original post by Amazing!!
Anas (ra) narrated that the Messenger of Allah said, Verily there are chambers in Paradise; their insides and outsides can be seen for him who spoke kindly and fed (the hungry).” (al-Tirmidhi)

Original post by Amazing!!
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “He who gave up disputing while he is right, a palace of high rank in Paradise will be built for him. He who gave up disputing while he is a fabricator, a palace in the center of Paradise will be built for him.” (al-Tirmidhi who declared it as hasan)

Beautiful masha Allah :smile:
Original post by IdeasForLife
I get the girly love heart pic. Typical :huff:

:fyi: yours has pink hair :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending