The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Has anybody heard back from birmingham city about child branch?
I've still not heard after my interviews. Coming up to 3 weeks for Southampton and 1 week for Hertfordshire. The waiting is beyond stressful now :frown:
Original post by sophieporteous
Has anybody heard back from birmingham city about child branch?

Hi! They are not sending out replies until end of feb/march x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BellaPembers
I've still not heard after my interviews. Coming up to 3 weeks for Southampton and 1 week for Hertfordshire. The waiting is beyond stressful now :frown:

Hi, it took Hertfordshire 6 days to reply after my interview but the guy said it can take up to two weeks to hear back from them so I wouldn't worry too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AllyDiv
Ah that's awsome, Adult Nursing. Maybe see you there? Good Luck

Hi Ally, i've also got an interview at York on Saturday 7th for Adult Nursing! Good luck and probably see you there! :smile:
Update:

Sheffield Hallam: No response
City: No response
Greenwich: Unsuccessful
Middlesex: Test day booked
LSBU: Interview day booked
Is there possibly going to be any nursing courses available in Extra which opens on the 25th?!
Original post by Navpreet75
Is there possibly going to be any nursing courses available in Extra which opens on the 25th?!

I think nursing courses are generally available in Extra, last year my friend got an offer through extra for Robert Gordon Uni I think it is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophieporteous
Hi my interview went well (i hope lol ) i took a toy stethoscope which is one of my daughters which they seemed to like, how did you get on? i applied to worcester bcd and wolves, failed maths at wolves but waiting to hear from interviews at worcester and bcu, where have you applied? x

Hi, I think you were in my group haha. I think it went well, I just want to know if we've got places now, not mid March! I applied for Worcester, South Wales, Cardiff, UWE and Bangor x
Hiya I've applied for Canterbury Christchurch Adult nursing. Have an interview there Monday. Does anybody else? :smile: xx
Original post by janec1
Aw im sure youll be fine! Good luck and tell me how it goes for you!! :biggrin:

Yes got accepted by dmu for learning disability im soo happy!!! :smile: :smile:
Yes got accepted by dmu for learning disability im soo happy!!! :smile: :smile:

Congratulations :smile:
Congratulations :smile:

Thanks :smile: hows the ucas process going for you, hope its going well! :smile:
Thanks :smile: hows the ucas process going for you, hope its going well! :smile:

Yep, I've attended two interviews so far. I want to do LD Nursing aswell. Just waiting to hear back :smile:
Original post by monicanicole
Hi, it took Hertfordshire 6 days to reply after my interview but the guy said it can take up to two weeks to hear back from them so I wouldn't worry too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. They told me two weeks aswell. Did you get an email from the uni or did it just update via ucas?
Yep, I've attended two interviews so far. I want to do LD Nursing aswell. Just waiting to hear back :smile:

Oh okayy thats nice I have to say LD isn't that competitive compared to adult/children's. Hopefully you hear back soon good luck!!! :smile:
I just had to share with someone!

I have four offers :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

UWE
Oxford Brookes
Southampton
Bournemouth

Still waiting to hear anything from KCL

Any ideas how to choose????
Original post by cherrytrueman95

UWE
Oxford Brookes
Southampton
Bournemouth

Congratulations that's great news :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cherrytrueman95

UWE
Oxford Brookes
Southampton
Bournemouth

That's amazing, well done!! And with choosing, just go with your heart!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for mental health and I have interviews at York 18th feb and Nottingham 29th April.

Still waiting to hear from Hull, Leeds beckett and Lincoln.
But York and Nottingham are my top two choices :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending