The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Applied for Mental Health and so far have offers at Salford, UCLan, Edge Hill and Huddersfield and have an interview at York on 5th March :biggrin:
Original post by SammiiW94
Applied for Mental Health and so far have offers at Salford, UCLan, Edge Hill and Huddersfield and have an interview at York on 5th March :biggrin:

Well done on your offers that's amazing!!....Good luck for York! How did you find Huddersfield, I have an interview for children's nursing in 3 weeks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone have an interview for york tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ollynicky
Well done on your offers that's amazing!!....Good luck for York! How did you find Huddersfield, I have an interview for children's nursing in 3 weeks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Huddersfield was lovely! The staff were very helpful and the whole day is really relaxed. It's definitely a contender for me!
Original post by SammiiW94
Thanks! Huddersfield was lovely! The staff were very helpful and the whole day is really relaxed. It's definitely a contender for me!

That's good, its nice to hear you had a good experience!....I'm hoping to do good as atm, I'm definitely considering it if they gave me an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cherrytrueman95
I just had to share with someone!

I have four offers :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

UWE
Oxford Brookes
Southampton
Bournemouth

Still waiting to hear anything from KCL

Any ideas how to choose????

Have you had an interview at Kings? Or are you still waiting to hear?:smile: also how long did Southampton take to get back to you?:smile:
Original post by HannahCog
Have you had an interview at Kings? Or are you still waiting to hear?:smile: also how long did Southampton take to get back to you?:smile:

I've not had an interview at Kings, it's been 11 weeks now :mad: I rang them the other day and they said they had a huge backlog so would let me know re. interview in the coming weeks.

Southampton took 18 days to get back to me :smile:

Are you BTEC or A level etc.?
Original post by Ex_Bootneck
Congratulations that's great news :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :biggrin:
That's amazing, well done!! And with choosing, just go with your heart!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I'm so torn between Southampton, Bournemouth and Oxford... Pretty sure I left a bit of my heart at all of them... I'm glad there's still a few weeks left to choose :/
Thank you! I'm so torn between Southampton, Bournemouth and Oxford... Pretty sure I left a bit of my heart at all of them... I'm glad there's still a few weeks left to choose :/

Aww bless, you should be proud! Think you might have to think about the overall thing eg. Uni, town, overall feeling etc. Before rushing into a decision! And yup still time for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody being asked to consider the march intake for unis after applying to the September intake?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not had an interview at Kings, it's been 11 weeks now :mad: I rang them the other day and they said they had a huge backlog so would let me know re. interview in the coming weeks.

Southampton took 18 days to get back to me :smile:

Are you BTEC or A level etc.?

11 weeks, that's so long! Well done anyway:smile: im doing a levels, I've got the test at Kings on Wednesday! Because I live in London im doing the test one day then If I pass I'll get in interview! What was the test like? And the interview? I'm so worried 😁
Original post by HannahCog
11 weeks, that's so long! Well done anyway:smile: im doing a levels, I've got the test at Kings on Wednesday! Because I live in London im doing the test one day then If I pass I'll get in interview! What was the test like? And the interview? I'm so worried 😁

I've not been to Kings yet?? Congrats on your test/interview and good luck. If I don't get one soon I might withdraw XD
Aww bless, you should be proud! Think you might have to think about the overall thing eg. Uni, town, overall feeling etc. Before rushing into a decision! And yup still time for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will do, cheers :biggrin:
I've not been to Kings yet?? Congrats on your test/interview and good luck. If I don't get one soon I might withdraw XD

Oh sorry I thought you'd had an interview and were still waiting to hear lol! Don't withdraw, you may as well wait and see, since youve already got other offers! :smile:
Anyone had an interview for Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kirstyboobyer
Anyone had an interview for Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean uni of glasgow or glasgow caedonian?
Reply 1637
Got an offer from keele :smile: place confirmed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uni of glasgow☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update:

Test day offered from City uni, so 4 out of 5 have responded, waiting on one.

Quick Reply

Latest