The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm a bit gutted not to have been given my results today but just wanted to say a massive congratulations to those of us who found out they had passed.
They've obviously narrowed the bands for DS today as I recieved a message saying I've passed and in the last hour an invite to to a FSB
You never know they may be doing it stream by stream...wishful thinking...and they just haven't updated HR yet 😂😂😂😂
A question for those who have received their feedback report. Did you receive a notification about the availability of your report via email or via the message inbox on the fast stream site or neither?
Original post by Magnum Opus
Still nothing for GCS, I think they've forgotten me.

Same for me, as far as I know nobody has? I reckon we're in for a long wait...
Original post by Tas321
I just emailed to ask about my FSAC results.

I'm in the amber band. Guess it's going to a nerve wrecking wait.

Congrats on your success.
Congratulations to everyone who passed :smile:

I had mine on the 5th feb and it's only been a day and the wait is already killing me.
I'm not really that hopeful as I feel like I could have done better but I've never done it before so I'm not really sure....

Still. I just want to know so even if I don't pass ill be able to work on my weak points.
Well if it's any consolation I was adamant I'd screwed up the policy recommendation as I completely misjudged the timing, yet it was best exercise apparently! And the reverse for the group exercise. So you just never know
Reply 2048
Got my feedback (GES, FSAC in Dec) - I think I barely made it through! And I also completely misjudged my strengths (analytical skills) and weaknesses (soft skills) - turns out it's the other way round :smile: Tbh, the feedback is very informative and I will definitely make use of it even in my current job.
Original post by marksmith888
A question for those who have received their feedback report. Did you receive a notification about the availability of your report via email or via the message inbox on the fast stream site or neither?

Hi, I got my report today. I had no email notification. I didn't get one when my result was released a few weeks ago either.
Reply 2050
Original post by lilys
Got my feedback (GES, FSAC in Dec) - I think I barely made it through! And I also completely misjudged my strengths (analytical skills) and weaknesses (soft skills) - turns out it's the other way round :smile: Tbh, the feedback is very informative and I will definitely make use of it even in my current job.

What was your score? Mine was 15.51 which I thought was really low however I heard back just two days after my FSAC which would have meant that it was really high???? Bit confused but very happy that I got through

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wizman
What was your score? Mine was 15.51 which I thought was really low however I heard back just two days after my FSAC which would have meant that it was really high???? Bit confused but very happy that I got through

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which scheme was that for?
Reply 2052
Original post by TritonSails
Which scheme was that for?

Ges

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2053
Original post by lilys

What was your overall score? If you don't mind me asking?
Reply 2054
Original post by Tas321
Just got results saying I've passed my FSAC!

Just to clarify does this mean I am being offered a position, assuming all my checks go through okay?

I've applied to the finance stream.

Reply 2055
Hi there, this thread has been so helpful! Really want to thank everyone for their tips and advice!
For those who have already done the assessment centre, will they recheck the numerical and verbal reasoning tests? I found some info online that they might do that but I couldn't find anything on this on the thread or on the info published on the fast stream website.
Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance :smile:

Good luck everyone and congrats to those who already got in!
Nope, they don't check. There isn't the time to do so.
Reply 2057
Hi guys,
Just wondering if some of you who have been successful and unsuccessful for the Generalist stream- CD and DS would mind sharing your scores?
Just so I will be able to tell how far/close I was to the pass boundaries?
Thanks
Reply 2058
Original post by QE5

Original post by wizman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by QE5

Hey.. I'm not sure how to check, I've had a bit of a search but can't find it, any chance you could point in the right direction?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending