The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sofiegill
i got 18. but still got an offer from bristol so keeping my hopes up that my application and essay were really good! what about you?

Hey, I got 17 and am still waiting on Bristol, could you let me know your GCSEs and AS? :smile:
Reply 481
Original post by Studentlife9876
Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining :biggrin:

What are you predicted if you don't mind me asking?
Hey guys! So far, did anyone get KCL outcome since LNAT scores are out? Appreciate responses please:smile:
Original post by John.Willis
Hey guys! So far, did anyone get KCL outcome since LNAT scores are out? Appreciate responses please:smile:

Nope..its the only school I'm waiting for..
Original post by hellofello
Nope..its the only school I'm waiting for..

Many thanks for sharing! What about others? Appreciate responses please:smile:
Was wondering if anyone got rejected the night they done there lnat? I just received my score and it was a respectable 27, really gutted that it may have been my personal statement that kings disliked!
Original post by barcastyleofplay
Got the exact same score and have applied for the same course. They're taking their time

Do either of you know if there's one specific thread for that course this year? Google is presenting me with about a billion, none of which are from 2015. Although, it's reassuring to know that they give offers out late every year
Does anyone know when Bristol and warwick usually reply at latest? Thankyou
Reply 488
18... haven't been rejected anywhere as of yet but I suppose that doesn't mean much :/
Reply 489
Original post by Studentlife9876
Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining :biggrin:

Hi, do you mind letting me know when your Durham offer was given to you? I scored the same and am currently waiting on Durham. Thanks!
Original post by oskarwithak

So much for the guy that said that 30 was the Oxford cutoff: European Law holder here.

I applied for European law! Rejected without an interview and I can see why as I got 20. I'm incredibly jealous of you. Just wondering what your grades are? Oh and which college? Thanks!
I got 24 and an unconditional into Glasgow :smile:
Got 32 in the LNAT. Ironically I might end up going to a non-LNAT uni :rolleyes:
Original post by kewbacca
I scored a shocking 18, but have got offer from KCL (came late December) and LSE (came November), but rejected from Oxford post interview

I scored 19...and havnt heard nothing yet...every body else's score looks soooo high cmpared andits scaring me...KCL is my 1st choice :confused:
For those interested, I got a score of 24/42 and have offers from Bristol, SOAS and Kings. Offers from LSE and Cambridge too so I took a huge risk earlier in the year by not applying to another univeristy that doesn't need LNAT.
I got my LNAT result yesterday, 24/42 not sure if thats good but ive got an offer from birmingham, got rejected from LSE and still waiting to hear from SOAS, Kings and Manchester
Original post by Nalinii.p
I scored 19...and havnt heard nothing yet...every body else's score looks soooo high cmpared andits scaring me...KCL is my 1st choice :confused:

I'm in the same boat as you! o: got the same score which I felt crap about as everybody else has done so well. But hopefully we'll get somewhere and our application was strong enough :smile:
Reply 497
Hey guys! I got a score of 20 which makes me feel so rubbish :frown: KCL is also my first choice and I haven't heard back yet. Apart from my LNAT my application is reasonably strong. Although, I am retaking some AS units just to improve my overall grades. (Only 2) Do you think this will affect my chances :/?
Reply 498
Original post by Georgina2613
For those interested, I got a score of 24/42 and have offers from Bristol, SOAS and Kings. Offers from LSE and Cambridge too so I took a huge risk earlier in the year by not applying to another univeristy that doesn't need LNAT.

congrats on recieving all your offers! I hope you don't mind me asking, but what GCSEs and Alevels/ predicted grades do you have?
Reply 499
Original post by John.Willis

Unfortunately no :frown: I applied mid-December and sat the LNAT 2 days before the deadline so I guess it's too early for me to hear from them. Do you have any idea if they look more at the LNAT score (and if so, is 27/42 reasonable enough?) or at the application altogether?

Latest

Trending

Trending