The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LyffePTC
Offer GS Securities!!! The 0207 call is for offers!!!:smile::smile::smile:

Well played mate!
Still waiting for Goldman Sachs decision (Tech). Do you think I should email them and ask about any updates?
Any news from gs ibd?
Original post by AnonymousGuyyy
Any news from gs ibd?

Not for me... Not feeling too hopeful at this point 😔
Does anyone know blackrock dates?
Original post by craycray
Does anyone know blackrock dates?

13-17th apparently
i might kill credit suisse if they send me more of that global navigator ****
Offer from Goldman!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7108
Original post by Unsworth
Offer from Goldman!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats man.
Offer from Goldman!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you lad! Congrats mate ! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What division?

Offer from Goldman!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, hope all is well.

I'm applying for the ICAP programme, any idea how to mention my place on the UBS spring programme on my CV? Or is that a bad idea?
Original post by RebeccaSS
Hey guys, hope all is well.

I'm applying for the ICAP programme, any idea how to mention my place on the UBS spring programme on my CV? Or is that a bad idea?

Bad idea, one of the main things they want is commitment to broking.
Reply 7113
Hey guys, has anybody a clue what it means if MS has sent you this email twice after the final round interviews (did anybody who has an offer / a rejection get this twice?):

"Thank you for taking the time to interview with us for the 2015 ISG Spring Insight Programme.

We are still considering your feedback at present and will endeavour to let you know the outcome of your final round interviews as soon as possible. We appreciate your ongoing patience in this regard.

If you are currently in the process with other organisations, please let us know.""
Guys anybody have citi hr email?
Reply 7115
Original post by Sven21
Hey guys, has anybody a clue what it means if MS has sent you this email twice after the final round interviews (did anybody who has an offer / a rejection get this twice?):

"Thank you for taking the time to interview with us for the 2015 ISG Spring Insight Programme.

We are still considering your feedback at present and will endeavour to let you know the outcome of your final round interviews as soon as possible. We appreciate your ongoing patience in this regard.

If you are currently in the process with other organisations, please let us know.""

I got it too (still waiting post 2nd round). They sent it to everyone with pending apps
Reply 7116
The problem is: no they didn't send it to everyone. So I don't know if it's a good or bad sign.
GS IBD rejection
Original post by AnonymousGuyyy
GS IBD rejection

after int?
When the **** I'm I going to hear back from GS or CS...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest