The Student Room Group

The Everton FC Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Tottenham to offer money + Lennon for Mirallas apparently, too.

I don't think we'd even consider that.

Laughably bad swap.
Original post by Stylo92
I don't think we'd even consider that.

Laughably bad swap.

Doubt they'd let him near penalties either.
Original post by Mackay
Doubt they'd let him near penalties either.

Unreal on freekicks, mind.
Lennon picked you lot over Stoke and Hull. Why does he look so ****ing miserable to be there then?
Original post by Mackay
Lennon picked you lot over Stoke and Hull. Why does he look so ****ing miserable to be there then?

Martinez laughed it off in his press conference, joked it was the photographer and assured the media that he is happy to be at Everton.

I like Everton, shame they turned into the hipster's team last year.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Martinez laughed it off in his press conference, joked it was the photographer and assured the media that he is happy to be at Everton.

I like Everton, shame they turned into the hipster's team last year.

As a Liverpool fan, I can't really share that opinion!
1-0 Everton today - Mirallas
I think it'll be high-scoring.
Original post by Mackay
I think it'll be high-scoring.

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would like this season to end sharpish.

Can't stand Chelsea.
Original post by Stylo92

Lol just **** off. As you can see in the bottom one, the ref is looking straight at it, so if Ivanovic gets a ban you know the FA has it in for Chelsea (well, more so than is already obvious). Everton came to Stamford Bridge only to foul and Barry should have been off long before he was.
Original post by Nichrome
Lol just **** off. As you can see in the bottom one, the ref is looking straight at it, so if Ivanovic gets a ban you know the FA has it in for Chelsea (well, more so than is already obvious). Everton came to Stamford Bridge only to foul and Barry should have been off long before he was.

Laughable.
Original post by Stylo92
Laughable.

Not laughable in the slightest.

Non-issue really. All the pundits on BT agreed.

Stay bitter hehe x
It's a campaign against Chelsea.
Original post by Mackay
It's a campaign against Chelsea.

#JusticeforChelsea
What I really hate about Chelsea is how they swarm referees & have such an influence over them, particularly at the Bridge. If that incident was roles reversed you can guarantee Chelsea players & Mourinho would be doing their card waving & trying to get him in trouble. There is absolutely no campaign against Chelsea, Costa's suspension for stamping is fully justified, this whole 'campaign' nonsense is just because Chelsea players got found out for simulation. And even if a genuine shout is missed, it's because their reputation as melodramatic divers precedes them.

Individually, the players are phenomenal. As a team, they play phenomenal. By far & away the best team in the league, they certainly play better than City, but their attitude is unprofessional & a stain on their otherwise perfect team.

Everton seemed very resilient. Howard really does seem to sure up the defence. It instills a new type of confidence in the defence when you know you have one of the most effect shot-stoppers in the league behind you. They need to write this season off & come back again next year, maybe the lack of European football means they could even launch a CL push, I certainly think they have a capable squad.

But obviously none of that matters because any criticism of Chelsea is branded as being a jealous hater.
Original post by Stylo92

Lol, McCarthy was totally out of control and Ivanovic was just restraining him. His arm was momentarily round his neck (<1sec if you see in real time). Stones also put his hands round Ivanovic's neck, but of course no one talks about that. The incident was a total non event, unlike Barry's constant fouling. Stay salty my boy.
lol at rival fans attempting to uselessly mock. It's quite clear there's a lot of things where the media simply that they go overboard with Chelsea, where they don't with other clubs. Things that happen to Chelsea are 10x worse than if they happen to other clubs (8x worse for arsenal)

No worries. Think what you want I guess. Clueless the lot of you.

#CampaignAgainstLondon
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest