The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Team_McDreamy
actually there was a psychological study done recently that found that men between the ages of 20 - 50 years given a range of pictures of women of different ages consistently choose the women that are around 21 years, whereas women given a range of pictures of men of different ages will consistently choose men that are their age, give or take a few years. so technically most would argue that women admire and look for men their age, whereas men will look for women who are young, no matter their age.

:s-smilie: nearly everyone on the thread I spoke to was of the opinion that men their own age are immature man children. Most women respinding were 18-21ish. So it seems women do not have high opinion of this age bracket.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
:s-smilie: nearly everyone on the thread I spoke to was of the opinion that men their own age are immature man children. Most women respinding were 18-21ish. So it seems women do not have high opinion of this age bracket.

does age even matter?
feel grim.
Original post by Anonymous #2

Thanks! Are you ok?

Original post by ScaryScience
feel grim.

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're supposed to have been sent our exam results today and all the other 2nd years have but I never got any email :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 686
Original post by Odd socks
We're supposed to have been sent our exam results today and all the other 2nd years have but I never got any email :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hummmm, may be an error cos your resitting. But shame you gotta wait until monday to chase it up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Hummmm, may be an error cos your resitting. But shame you gotta wait until monday to chase it up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed the lady who sent us the email saying results had been released and apparently it's because mine and the other resit results were on a different sheet that she hadn't been given, and she won't be able to get it till Monday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Thanks! Are you ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ish. Miles safer than yesterday though which is good I suppose. My nephew took his first steps today which kind of makes the awfulness over the last few days worth it. It's kind of a big deal because he has quite bad Down's syndrome so I'm bursting with pride :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:cry2:
Reply 690
Original post by Odd socks
I emailed the lady who sent us the email saying results had been released and apparently it's because mine and the other resit results were on a different sheet that she hadn't been given, and she won't be able to get it till Monday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet youl have done fine hun! Try and do some niceness this weekend :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
Ish. Miles safer than yesterday though which is good I suppose. My nephew took his first steps today which kind of makes the awfulness over the last few days worth it. It's kind of a big deal because he has quite bad Down's syndrome so I'm bursting with pride :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Good that you're safer, sorry about yesterday though :s-smilie: Amazing about your nephew though! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
:cry2:

What's going on friend? :smile:
:cry2: cant do this at all. need a break.
Original post by PandaWho
I bet youl have done fine hun! Try and do some niceness this weekend :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, just wish I could know :s-smilie:

not sure what niceness I can do :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:hugs: Good that you're safer, sorry about yesterday though :s-smilie: Amazing about your nephew though! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, so proud :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a trial shift for a job tonight I hope I get it cause I had no anxiety at all and I enjoyed it a bit as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel a bit wobbly tonight, most of the graduate jobs for my course are around the country and my girlfriend doesn't want me to move and tbh I don't either.

Obviously I'd choose her over a job any day but it's still depressing to know I can't just have both easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by plasmaman
What's going on friend? :smile:

Just stuck. Feel like MH professionals don't give a **** about me and would rather see me in crisis before they help me. I just want to give up.
seriously struggling.

Latest