The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Extended natural sciences (foundation year)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dem_rose
Ahh! I did aswell but I've just changed it to Liberty Atlantic :frown: Oh god I hope so, actually never had a job in my life because I have anxiety so it's hard, but I hope so!:smile: should be easy to get one :biggrin: Hahha I think I'll be fine with money, just microwave meals everyday is the way to go :wink:

Ohh cool! I've made that my second choice! :smile: Oh my god I'm exactly the same, I was 20 before I had a job because I was terrified! (I'm 21 now and looking for another one because my last job was terrible - a call centre! ugh) Yeahh hahahaa, microwave meals and soup all year round! :wink:
Liverpool
Reply 21
Original post by GabiEarl
Ohh cool! I've made that my second choice! :smile: Oh my god I'm exactly the same, I was 20 before I had a job because I was terrified! (I'm 21 now and looking for another one because my last job was terrible - a call centre! ugh) Yeahh hahahaa, microwave meals and soup all year round! :wink:

Ooh yay! Oh we'll be around the corner from each other anyway :tongue: Aww bless! I think I'd cry all day working in a call centre hahah :frown:
Ooh yay! Oh we'll be around the corner from each other anyway :tongue: Aww bless! I think I'd cry all day working in a call centre hahah :frown:

Yeahh they're both so close! :biggrin: Have you decided on mixed or single sex accomodation? I've gone for mixed, keep it neutral! :wink: Yeah I wouldn't recommend it, the pay is okay though! :P
Reply 23
Yeahh they're both so close! :biggrin: Have you decided on mixed or single sex accomodation? I've gone for mixed, keep it neutral! :wink: Yeah I wouldn't recommend it, the pay is okay though! :P

Yayy, ooh nice I have too hahah too many girls would be too many party's and loudness etc :P Aww yeah suppose it is :smile:
Yayy, ooh nice I have too hahah too many girls would be too many party's and loudness etc :P Aww yeah suppose it is :smile:

Yeahh you need a happy medium! Like I can party like the best of them, but I still wanna do well on my courses! :wink: Some people will just be there for the whole 'uni experience' haha
Reply 25
Yeahh you need a happy medium! Like I can party like the best of them, but I still wanna do well on my courses! :wink: Some people will just be there for the whole 'uni experience' haha

Hahah I'm not a party person at all :frown: That might change when I start though :tongue: Yeah definitely I want a 1st and I'll be pissed off if I get anything less because college has turned me into a nerd hahah :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hahah I'm not a party person at all :frown: That might change when I start though :tongue: Yeah definitely I want a 1st and I'll be pissed off if I get anything less because college has turned me into a nerd hahah :frown:

I understand, maybe you'll be a pub person? I prefer the chilled out atmosphere and playing card games to geting hammered and losing all your stuff in a bar! haha :wink: Wow a 1st! Well you'll be doing something you love, so you should strive for the best! :biggrin: I wish I had your ambition! :wink:
Reply 27
I understand, maybe you'll be a pub person? I prefer the chilled out atmosphere and playing card games to geting hammered and losing all your stuff in a bar! haha :wink: Wow a 1st! Well you'll be doing something you love, so you should strive for the best! :biggrin: I wish I had your ambition! :wink:

Yeah definitely! I think pubs are better because in bars the music is too loud and there's barely a conversation to hear haha. Yeah card games/pub drinking games are the best :wink: Yeah definitely hahah aww thanks! It's a hard life being a nerd :P
Yeah definitely! I think pubs are better because in bars the music is too loud and there's barely a conversation to hear haha. Yeah card games/pub drinking games are the best :wink: Yeah definitely hahah aww thanks! It's a hard life being a nerd :P

Haha yeah and you lose your voice from shouting all night! :biggrin: Yeh I love Tv/Movie drinking games, when somone says something you take a sip! :wink: Hahaha, yeahh but nerds always become like bosses! so it's not all bad! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Haha yeah and you lose your voice from shouting all night! :biggrin: Yeh I love Tv/Movie drinking games, when somone says something you take a sip! :wink: Hahaha, yeahh but nerds always become like bosses! so it's not all bad! :biggrin:

Hahah yeah definitely that's the only downside really! Aww :tongue: Yeah true!
Hii! How're you? I've been so busy lately going to horrible job interviews and handing out CVs! Ughh! :wink:
Reply 31
Hii! How're you? I've been so busy lately going to horrible job interviews and handing out CVs! Ughh! :wink:

Hellooo :smile: I'm good thanks, you? Oh god hahah I'm dreading all that when I leave college :frown: any luck?
Hellooo :smile: I'm good thanks, you? Oh god hahah I'm dreading all that when I leave college :frown: any luck?

Ahh I'm very well thank you! So what are you studying in college? Zoology I guess :wink: Nahh no luck so far, it's such a pain in the arse! I'm terrible at interviews so I never get a call back bleh. My other jobs were desperate for staff :wink: hahaa
Reply 33
Ahh I'm very well thank you! So what are you studying in college? Zoology I guess :wink: Nahh no luck so far, it's such a pain in the arse! I'm terrible at interviews so I never get a call back bleh. My other jobs were desperate for staff :wink: hahaa

Good :smile: Oh no I'm studying horse management :biggrin: Aww no! I'd be terrible too never had one before hahah. I know there's jobs going in the likes of primark and maccies but they're not the best of places :tongue:
Good :smile: Oh no I'm studying horse management :biggrin: Aww no! I'd be terrible too never had one before hahah. I know there's jobs going in the likes of primark and maccies but they're not the best of places :tongue:

Wow!! That's pretty brave - Horses are soo big! Haha I say this because once one pushed me down a hill!! Still love them though! :wink: Ugh maccies and primark would be awful, always so busy! A nice pretty cafe that only nice quiet people go into would be perfect! Like in Amelie or something! :wink: So what got you into horses? :biggrin:
Reply 35
Wow!! That's pretty brave - Horses are soo big! Haha I say this because once one pushed me down a hill!! Still love them though! :wink: Ugh maccies and primark would be awful, always so busy! A nice pretty cafe that only nice quiet people go into would be perfect! Like in Amelie or something! :wink: So what got you into horses? :biggrin:

Oh my god! Little ****s aren't they hahha most of them have such an attitude problem hahah. Yeah that's exactly where I want to work! Nice quiet shop or cafe would be perfect :smile: I worked on a farm when I was 11 and started working with them and started riding and stuff! Get bored of the sight of them now though so much effort to look after :frown:
Reply 36
Oh my god! Little ****s aren't they hahha most of them have such an attitude problem hahah. Yeah that's exactly where I want to work! Nice quiet shop or cafe would be perfect :smile: I worked on a farm when I was 11 and started working with them and started riding and stuff! Get bored of the sight of them now though so much effort to look after :frown:

Oh didn't realise this blanks out swear words, oops hahaha

Hahaha omg, scary combination - cheeky and massive :wink: I knoww - dream job, it's a shame that it'd probably go bust without any customers though aha :biggrin: Ahh so you have worked before, sounds like a cool job too, bet its hard work though!! Do you get to ride anymore? :smile:
Reply 38
Hahaha omg, scary combination - cheeky and massive :wink: I knoww - dream job, it's a shame that it'd probably go bust without any customers though aha :biggrin: Ahh so you have worked before, sounds like a cool job too, bet its hard work though!! Do you get to ride anymore? :smile:

Hahah yeah definitely! It was voluntary work for 4 years but got paid over Christmas :smile: yeah too many farm animals needed looking after hahah. I still ride now I ride my mates horses and anyone else's horse that needs exercised really :tongue:
Hey, I finally got a job in a call centre for a Christian company (I'm not religious and its all so it's all sooo new) would've written sooner but I was freaking out with financial Issues!! How's everything doing? :smile: I went to the applicdant day for WildLlife Conservation and the uni today, it looked great!!! :biggrin: Sorry it's been so late xxx

How did your applicant day go? :smile: xx - sorry it's been so late xxx

Quick Reply

Latest