The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by madagascar
Ooh exciting, is it your first choice? Yes it does seem good there doesn't it, the tutors were really friendly and the course seems really good and well organised!

It might be yes! What about you?
Original post by shropshirelass51
Finally managed to speak to someone from BCU admissions this morning and guess what I've just had an update from track, unconditional offer!!!!!

Fantastic news! The journey starts here!
Original post by madagascar
Thank you! Yes it is my favourite :smile: Feeling really pleased :biggrin: Now just need to get those grades haha!

Then its good luck with the studying (there is always something else to start worrying about in this process isn't there???)! What exams are you taking?
Original post by waddle_jl
Offer for Cardiff!!! So happy I have a place somewhere! Is my second top choice too! Just need to hear from
BCU now!

Heyy am doing my master at BCU, hope you hear good news soon! :smile:
Hey Congrats!!! Am also study at BCU you will love it here!! :biggrin:
Finally managed to speak to someone from BCU admissions this morning and guess what I've just had an update from track, unconditional offer!!!!!

Congratulations!! Did that include an interview? When did you apply? I'm still waiting to see if I have an interview but I only handed in my aop in January.

WAHOOO! You deserve that after such a long wait! Well done :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations!! Did that include an interview? When did you apply? I'm still waiting to see if I have an interview but I only handed in my aop in January.

Thanks, I applied late September, had interview in December and finally got an offer today. When I spoke to admissions they said they were extremely busy, so I think it's taking a while to sort out all the applications. Good luck!
Congrats to all the offers today!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks to all and congratulations to all who got offers today. To all those still waiting, hang in there, I'm sure there will be news soon.
Anyone else recieve an invite to interview at Birmingham in the middle of the night?
So excited!!
Anyone else recieve an invite to interview at Birmingham in the middle of the night?
So excited!!

Well done. Hope everything works out well for you.
Got an offer from Sheffield earlier this week, I'm soooooo over the moon my first choice from day one! Really hope everyone gets the uni they want or the next best one!

And congratulations to everyone with offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow!!! That's amazing news! So happy for you, well done! After that wait and a half you must feel elated!
Gosh guys, this is getting scary but exciting now! Such an emotional rollercoaster...seriously well done to all those with offers, and to those of us with interviews or still waiting...our turn will come.....hopefully lol!!!
I got an offer from Marjon :biggrin:
Original post by soufflekitty

Yay! Congratulations!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by soufflekitty

Well done - is that you sorted now then? Or are you still waiting on other choices?
Original post by cforcoldplay
Got an offer from Sheffield earlier this week, I'm soooooo over the moon my first choice from day one! Really hope everyone gets the uni they want or the next best one!

And congratulations to everyone with offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow well done - Sheffield are not usually so quick to make offers so you must have impressed! Who else are you waiting to hear from? Do you need an insurance choice?
Original post by AmyPilot
Well done - is that you sorted now then? Or are you still waiting on other choices?

Waiting for City still and for Marjon to update on Track to tell me what I'm offered xD

Quick Reply

Latest