The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church

Hi has any one had an interview offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
which university did you apply? i have'nt heard anything yet.i just submitted my application this month still waiting for decission
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nathriaz
which university did you apply? i have'nt heard anything yet.i just submitted my application this month still waiting for decission

Only applied to Canterbury. I received an email today to say I have an interview in Feb. Soooooo Happy!!
Reply 3
when did you did you submit your application..... I choose medway campus can you please update me on your interview in feb.Good luck!
I applied mid-October and got an offer for interview for Mental Health Nursing on the 9th Feb. Extremely nervous, but I think I have done enough prep work to do well. Anyone know what the interview process is like?
Reply 5
Original post by frannyannyetta
I applied mid-October and got an offer for interview for Mental Health Nursing on the 9th Feb. Extremely nervous, but I think I have done enough prep work to do well. Anyone know what the interview process is like?

My interview is the 9th of feb too. Is yours Canterbury?
Reply 6
when did you did you submit your application..... I choose medway campus can you please update me on your interview in feb.Good luck!

Thank You.
My application went about the 12th of December, through my college. Will keep you updated.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
I'm still waiting for an interview date. Haven't heard anything yet through ucas
Reply 8
Me neither, keep checking on Track. I submitted early Jan 2015 when did you submit your application.
Reply 9
Original post by tracy1967
Me neither, keep checking on Track. I submitted early Jan 2015 when did you submit your application.

I submitted early december.
how do you get on with your interview,it went ok.can you please give me some clue on the interview? thanks
Reply 11
how do you get on with your interview,it went ok.can you please give me some clue on the interview? thanks

Yeah it went well I think. Had to do a short writing task, which was what I would do in a particular scenario (20 mins). Then we went and did a group interview, this had 2 ex service users assessing us. Don't hold back here but allow others to speak also. I was then invited to an individual interview in the afternoon which was done with just 2 interviewers, each asked about 6-8 questions each. Quite general, Why nursing? Current issues in media? Are you up for the challenge? (I have children) Example of a challenging situation.

Hope this helps, Have you received an interview yet?
Hi emma I'm going for mine 2moro are you?

Leanne
Reply 13
Original post by leanne13
Hi emma I'm going for mine 2moro are you?

Leanne

I still haven't heard anything through ucas. I've got to hear something soon, surely?
Reply 14
Original post by Bowbow84
I still haven't heard anything through ucas. I've got to hear something soon, surely?

Ucas only update when offered or declined a place, not for an offer of interview. That will be direct from Uni. If you're waiting for an offer they will be given out mid march, I was told. Contact them. [email protected].
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
I have just been offered a place. :-)
Wow! Congratulations! How did you hear?
I got in! Just had an offer through UCAS. Anyone else get one today?
Reply 18
Hey guys,

had an interview on the 23rd and received an offer for canterbury September intake woooo!! Hope to connect with some of you :-)
Reply 19
I got offered a place for CCCU last week :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending