The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got a bit of a stomach ache, mother fed me too much (home for the weekend from Uni), always feeling slightly depressed/lonely (sort of learned to put it to the back of my mind) but listening to the new Kodaline album (well part of it) so pretty happy, also buzzing because I got tickets to see Imagine Dragons this year :biggrin:
Can't sleep, so pretty annoyed right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
She is on a mental high, so does things without thinking first got her belly button pierced and is unsure about it, was going to have a tattoo on her back until I talked her out of it. It is just not fair now that her friend seems to like me and has been putting up with Mrs Rude and now is waiting to hear from me, I feel anti social I dont wanna talk or type too much :frown: but the longer I leave it the more awkward it will become :frown:.

I think I wont go on the date but I am gonna have to type this guy as the longer I leave it the more awkward it is going to become, he is already asking if I have facebook ,twitter or instagram.

why does it need to be awkward when you don't know the guy, tell him how you feel and if he is annoyed you have the fact that you never lead him on as it was him asking your friend about you to back up your position.
Tired, and kind of pissed off that my toddler is being a menace this morning.
Original post by nabs96
Got a bit of a stomach ache, mother fed me too much (home for the weekend from Uni), always feeling slightly depressed/lonely (sort of learned to put it to the back of my mind) but listening to the new Kodaline album (well part of it) so pretty happy, also buzzing because I got tickets to see Imagine Dragons this year :biggrin:

Kodaline are amazing though I've only heard honest from their new album which was a little disappointing. I hope the rest of the album is better as I'm going to see them in March.
(edited 9 years ago)
I am feeling rather good today! Thanks dear! Feel like everything is working out swimmingly at the moment! And having my favourite food for lunch: 7 bean chilli! Yummingtons! How bout you pet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't feel like doing anything right now. Just really sluggish. I've been in a bit of a slump lately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freezing.:frown:
Lonely I guess...
Optimistic :smile:
Bored, still good)
Original post by TheGoldenBean
I am feeling rather good today! Thanks dear! Feel like everything is working out swimmingly at the moment! And having my favourite food for lunch: 7 bean chilli! Yummingtons! How bout you pet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

loving the term yummingtons :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
loving the term yummingtons :smile:

Thanks lovely! I fashioned the term myself :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good :smile: just ate little and now will relax
Original post by TheGoldenBean
Thanks lovely! I fashioned the term myself :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i suspected you had done, brilliant word
That's what all my mates are saying.... think she's a keeper, if not for rather selfish reasons :wink:
Original post by bunnyland
confused and helpless over mock exams

My exact feelings.
Reply 1877
why does it need to be awkward when you don't know the guy, tell him how you feel and if he is annoyed you have the fact that you never lead him on as it was him asking your friend about you to back up your position.

He seems like a nice guy so hopefully it wont be awkward fingers crossed, I have, its a get toknow each other first agreement :smile:, thats true, he instigated it after my friend started it all so yeah your right :wink:.My friend and her bf swear blind there is romance in the air he just shouted it down the phone :facepalm:.
Original post by lou 22
He seems like a nice guy so hopefully it wont be awkward fingers crossed, I have, its a get toknow each other first agreement :smile:, thats true, he instigated it after my friend started it all so yeah your right :wink:.My friend and her bf swear blind there is romance in the air he just shouted it down the phone :facepalm:.

sounds like this is a better position then before :smile:, maybe it will develop and you both like each other but that is yet to be seen. hopefully your friend and her bf realize that
Reply 1879
sounds like this is a better position then before :smile:, maybe it will develop and you both like each other but that is yet to be seen. hopefully your friend and her bf realize that

It does dont it lol, doubt it will develop like how the 3 of them want, friendship is all I am after, I like his personality and outlook on certain things. They both want to play cupid, I aint playing ball lmao it wont be seen as it wont be taking place lol, dont do cast offs even if they are as nice as this guy. Can you tell I am stubborn?

Latest