The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mandzukic you sexy beast :sexface:
Atletico make me feel better about Arsenal loss. I hate Real Madrid
Honestly though, I still reckon we will retain our Top 4 position if it's reconciliation from todays performance.
Original post by al_94
Atletico make me feel better about Arsenal loss. I hate Real Madrid

Atletico have been overwhelming in this game :coma:, I don't really despise Real, but I don't want them to retain their UCL title. Saying that neither do I want Chelsea to win but you never know with them as Cuadrado is going to make a significant enhancement in their squad and they have the ability to win it.
Original post by Stefano93
Atletico have been overwhelming in this game :coma:, I don't really despise Real, but I don't want them to retain their UCL title. Saying that neither do I want Chelsea to win but you never know with them as Cuadrado is going to make a significant enhancement in their squad and they have the ability to win it.

I hate Real because the model they follow of spending ridiculous amounts of money unnecessarily. I think Chelsea have sealed the title today I can't see Man City coming back now.
Oh Southampton you ****ing tease
More bad news for you as Southampton score a late winner
Original post by al_94
I hate Real because the model they follow of spending ridiculous amounts of money unnecessarily. I think Chelsea have sealed the title today I can't see Man City coming back now.

True but I'd actually cry if they won the double.
Could be worse, we could be RM tbf. If we lost 4-0 to Spurs I don't know what I'd do.

Guys guys also, just looked at Tues/Weds fixtures. We play Leicester at home whilst Liverpool and Tottenham have each other. One of them are guaranteed to drop points. Soton have West Ham which could prove beneficial who knows. So the midweek matches can be good for us.

Then the next week we've got Palace away which is doable. Spurs have West Ham and Liverpool have Southampton. Points should be dropped in both games probably. Ok so it's all good.

It's not all doom and gloom. Yes I'm bipolar I know :tongue:
How we're going to boss Saturday:

Anyone seen Zurich? Didn't think so.
Original post by The Shed End

Anyone seen Zurich? Didn't think so.

What was I thinking :rolleyes:
What was I thinking :rolleyes:

DW man, we got destroyed by the Hurricane as well. Screw a DVD, Spurs will be bringing out a documentary on their two wins against Arsenal and Chelsea this season.
Reply 1132
Sterling runs like such a little bitch

Oops, wrong thread

Point still stands tho
x

Tbf Zurich hasn't posted in ages. Shed End just admit you love us ffs :smile:

Original post by SA-1
Sterling runs like such a little bitch

Oops, wrong thread

Point still stands tho

:rofl:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Tbf Zurich hasn't posted in ages. Shed End just admit you love us ffs :smile:

He posted yesterday. Tbf this thread ain't us as good as it was towards the end of last season, still better than most of them though.
He posted yesterday. Tbf this thread ain't us as good as it was towards the end of last season, still better than most of them though.

Good as in for trolling or good as in for good discussion?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Good as in for trolling or good as in for good discussion?

Is that an serious question? :redface: Could honestly say that it was almost an all-time low for this section in terms of quality of discussion :tongue:
Who was trying to talk about the title again?

Strong everything. 14 point gap. You'll be lucky to get 3rd(as would United, Soton and the rest tbh as none of them are deserving performance wise)
Always annoying to lose to Spurs but the result doesnt change a thing in terms of our season, we'll still finish in the top4 and we have a good chance at top3 as well, just look at our run in. Performance was way off but it happens, there is no reason to panic. Only must win games are against Boro and Monaco actually.

Cazorla has sort of burned himself out I guess so I'd probably put Sanchez in for him ASAP. Ramsey had one of those games he can have as well...where's the Marlboro Man Super Jack?
Is that an serious question? :redface: Could honestly say that it was almost an all-time low for this section in terms of quality of discussion :tongue:

It was a genuine question, thought we might have squeezed a compliment out of you or something. By what you've said I take it that the quality's improved then! Always good.

Original post by jam277
Who was trying to talk about the title again?

Again, no one. You and Shed End must have had the same dream or something.

Latest