The Student Room Group

virgin male, last resort

Hello everyone, I am a male virgin and I feel very bad about it I am in my last year of college (age 17) I turn 18 in August and I will be attending university in September. The thing that worries me is that I am still a virgin so what if no girl likes me.

I don't know how my friends do it they're so rude to girls and they keep coming back lol It is quite funny but its quite confusing girls have called me unattractive I'm school so it put my self esteem down and I know I am not good looking anyway.

My friend and my friends cousin know my situation so I'm thinking about going to a brothel, they go there. Regularly and told me Its £50 for 30minutes I have saved up money to buy a new laptop but I guess my plan has changed...

I know I'm not a "alpha male' for thinking about doing this but oh well some males cant get sex without paying and I am one of them. They want to take me next Saturday I am kind of scared of stds but what if I never get laid..?

I know girls don't like virgins and that there is highly understandable its just I'm angry at myself because I never in my life thought I would have to pay for sex especially for my first time. So guys and girls what do I do?

A.) GO TO BROTHEL? OR B.) AT LEAST WAIT TILL UNIVERSITY

Please guys be serious don't be rude...:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Amisi_Dryo56
Hello everyone, I am a male virgin and I feel very bad about it I am in my last year of college (age 17) I turn 18 in August and I will be attending university in September. The thing that worries me is that I am still a virgin so what if no girl likes me.

I don't know how my friends do it they're so rude to girls and they keep coming back lol It is quite funny but its quite confusing girls have called me unattractive I'm school so it put my self esteem down and I know I am not good looking anyway.

My friend and my friends cousin know my situation so I'm thinking about going to a brothel, they go there. Regularly and told me Its £50 for 30minutes I have saved up money to buy a new laptop but I guess my plan has changed...

I know I'm not a "alpha male' for thinking about doing this but oh well some males cant get sex without paying and I am one of them. They want to take me next Saturday I am kind of scared of stds but what if I never get laid..?

I know girls don't like virgins and that there is highly understandable its just I'm angry at myself because I never in my life thought I would have to pay for sex especially for my first time. So guys and girls what do I do?

It isn't a case of you 'never' getting laid. There will be someone out there for you -- you just haven't found them yet.

University is an amazing place to not only meet new people but start again with a clean slate. No one (unless it is full of your school friends) will know about what you were like at school and what girls used to call you which I think for the record was very mean of them.

So my advice to you is not to waste your money on a prostitute and put yourself out there at university when you go. You might (and most probably will be) surprised and losing your virginity to someone who you actually like is infinitely better than paying for it.

Good luck.
Dude holy crap, calm yo tits, you're only 17 (still a child) you've got plenty of time- no need to resort to such measures.

1) Put it back in your pants
2) Save your money
3) Take it slow (the right person will come eventually and it'll feel 10x better)
Original post by Amisi_Dryo56

WHat would you rate your looks out of 10?
Reply 4
Original post by Gott
Lol, another Virgin male thread

Thinking about selling blow up dolls, interested in doing business?
Reply 5
Going to a whore is expensive and there's no satisfaction guarantee. Half an hour isn't enough, it's a bit of a waste of money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a girl, I like virgin guys, we exist, you know. Don't beat yourself up about something so insignificant. I know it feels like it's something that defines your masculinity, but it isn't. Most girls don't care about whether you're experienced or not as long as you're nice to them and free of baggage and diseases. Wait til university. Being a virgin obviously matters a lot to you so your first time will too, and you don't want it to be with someone who couldn't care less about you. Give it time.

Wait until uni mate.
This is an absolute madness. You're 17? Who told you that being a 17 year old virgin was abnormal? Listen, you're going to university, where you'll (hopefully) encounter a more mature and open-minded type of person. Don't worry. And don't go to a brothel. Not from some moral point of view, I've done it, but trust me it's really not worth the money. You're better off getting yourself off. And in a lot of those brothels the women are essentially sex slaves, so think about that.
I'm a girl, I lost mine at 19 when I found the right person. No one actually cares about virginity past school, even at college barely anyone pays attention. You're 17, you've got ages, and you're going to uni where you'll probably lose it anyway. Don't rush into it.

Also, losing your virginity isn't as great as everyone makes out. Sex gets a lot better with practice.
There's nothing wrong in being a virgin. Why are you so ashamed of yourself?

Why are you a virgin btw? religion?
Don't listen to these people OP, you should 100% go to the brothel.

I kinda agree it probably won't be amazing sex, but telling someone that whose never had sex is like Bill Gates telling a poor person 'money doesn't make you happy yo!'. You have to experience it yourself. And it's not likw it costs that much - 50 quid is a drop in the ocean in terms of lifetime earnings.

And it probably won't be terrible, providing you pick a decent place to go. Main downside is hookers in the UK generally insist you wear a condom and that does ruin sex...but it only ruins it when you've had the 'real feeling', so to speak. It'll be fine if you've never had anything before.
Original post by voiceofreason234
Don't listen to these people OP, you should 100% go to the brothel.

I kinda agree it probably won't be amazing sex, but telling someone that whose never had sex is like Bill Gates telling a poor person 'money doesn't make you happy yo!'. You have to experience it yourself. And it's not likw it costs that much - 50 quid is a drop in the ocean in terms of lifetime earnings.

And it probably won't be terrible, providing you pick a decent place to go. Main downside is hookers in the UK generally insist you wear a condom and that does ruin sex...but it only ruins it when you've had the 'real feeling', so to speak. It'll be fine if you've never had anything before.

Please, please don't listen to this guy.
Reply 13
You're 17. Take a deep breath and relax.
You're seventeen. SEVENTEEN. Loads of people are virgins at that age and many who say they aren't might be lying. Chill out and stop worrying about it. Definitely don't see a prostitute. I didn't lose my virginity until 22 (I'm a girl) and I can honestly say that having sex has had zero impact on my life/confidence. The part that has impacted my confidence positively is the dating/relationship aspect - sex is just a fun add-on, but definitely not worth stressing about. Most people aren't as obsessed by virginity once they're in their 20s anyway.
Saving for a laptop?

Laptop > 30 minutes with some random gal that means nothing to you and might not even be attractive or any good at it

Don't be dumb.
17 is pretty average tbf, I was 16. Start worrying when you hit 20 if it hasn't happened mate, sure you'll get some at uni.
In the nicest way possible...get a grip.

When you arrive at university, you'll meet people who seriously couldn't give two f**ks about your sexual status. You'll meet a tonne of people, and undoubtably have the opportunity to loose that burden of a virginity!

It's clear that your main justification for loosing your V is status, yet when your friends ask you how/where you lost it, you'll be mocked. Just wait for the right opportunity, stop stressing about how you're perceived and embrace the opportunities as they arise.

(I lost mine at 18 and to the girl i've been with for over a year. I have no regrets whatsoever, and i'm glad i didn't rush it).
Oh my goodness, 17 (even 18) is perfectly fine to be a virgin! It's perfectly fine at any time if it's your choice, but it obviously distresses you. So be reassured that you're not abnormal. Almost none of the men I knew at university had had sex before it, and some people (including me) didn't even have sex while there.

17 is far too young to have decided that you're someone who can't get laid without paying for it. And as the poster above says, once you're in your 20s people have far less of that adolescent obsession with virginity. I know plenty of people who were virgins into their 20s, or who had other sexual experiences but not 'full' sex, and they didn't exactly have people throwing stones at them in the street.

There's another issue with going to a brothel which is that you'll never be 100% sure that the person having sex with you isn't being made to do so against their will. I'm not against prostitution in concept, but in practice it's very likely you'll be somewhere where the women are not doing it out of a love of the profession. At worst they may be abused and even trafficked, and you'll have no way to know whether they were or not. They will say they're happy with it even if they're not, because telling the truth will put them in danger.

You can never generalise about any gender, and although some girls (and for this you could just as easily read 'people') may not want to sleep with a virgin, a lot of girls also won't give a crap, and even more will also be virgins so you can learn together! Girls at school might have been dicks to you, but trust me, university is a different world if you let it be.

You're clearly not comfortable with going to the brothel, and you should start with the most important lesson about sex - don't do anything which makes you unhappy or uncomfortable, and don't do the same to anyone else.
Wow, your friends are arse holes.

18 year old Virgin here, I can't even fathom going to a prostitute at this age.

Like, I am sorta worried about it not happening, but the idea of going to a prostitute is just... What?

Will it really make you feel better?

Also, to the "another Virgin male" People, this is because Virgin shaming is a massive problem in media.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending