The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emiliehill95
You can move into halls on the 19th of september.. And then term actually starts on the 28th

When I emailed them they said that the move in weekend was the one before the 28th....
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 801
has anyone else got an offer for physics here?
Original post by wnee-hee
When I emailed them they said that the move in weekend was the one before the 28th....

If you look online it says the 19th.. Freshers starts on the 21st and term is the 28th. So technically it is the weekend before
If you look online it says the 19th.. Freshers starts on the 21st and term is the 28th. So technically it is the weekend before

Can you give me a link for this?

Thank you. I wish I had seen this sooner - I'll be missing must of freshers now :frown:
Thank you. I wish I had seen this sooner - I'll be missing must of freshers now :frown:

No worries! Ahhh how come? Thats proper annoying that they weren't accurate with the date
Reply 807
No worries! Ahhh how come? Thats proper annoying that they weren't accurate with the date

so does freshers start 19th?
Anyone going to the Linguistics open day on Monday? I think I've asked this a couple times lol but I haven't found anyone who is yet!
Anyone firming for BA Philosophy?
Original post by Jeubs
so does freshers start 19th?

Yeee I think so, term starts on the 28th. So the week before that
anyone got an offer for Law?

I'm going backpacking and come back home on the 21st. The thing is I was waiting to hear back from them before I booked my flights because l didn't want to miss the whole moving in experience. Agh, quite gutted now
I'm going backpacking and come back home in the 21st. The thing is I was waiting to hear back from them before I booked my flights because l didn't want to miss the whole moving in experience. Agh, quite gutted now :frown:

Freshers week won't really start until the 21st, if you moved in on like the 23rd i'm sure you'd still be able to properly experince it
Freshers week won't really start until the 21st, if you moved in on like the 23rd i'm sure you'd still be able to properly experince it

Hoping that it won't - there's nothing I can do now :smile:
Thanks for the info though!
Reply 815
Original post by The.Joker
Anyone going to the history/hpe post-offer open day next weds? :smile:

did you apply for history or hpe? :smile:
Original post by SairaD
did you apply for history or hpe? :smile:

History V101, what about you? :smile:
Reply 817
History V101, what about you? :smile:

Oh i applied for HPE :smile: congratulations on your offer, when did you hear about a post offer day?
Original post by SairaD
Oh i applied for HPE :smile: congratulations on your offer, when did you hear about a post offer day?

Thanks, I heard last Monday on the 26th, 3 days after receiving my offer to be precise. :tongue:
Reply 819
Thanks, I heard last Monday on the 26th, 3 days after receiving my offer to be precise. :tongue:

oh okay thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending