The Student Room Group

IGCSE biology Edexcel help!!

anyone doin igcse biology edexcel june 2015???

I found a brilliant blog with all the answers for the specification but im finding it hard to remember alll the latin terminologies! im aiming for a C any tips out there ???

Thank You!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell us?
Original post by Sonbuybhen
Tell us?

Second...
Reply 3
latin terminologies????
Original post by purpletree
anyone doin igcse biology edexcel june 2015???

I found a brilliant blog with all the answers for the specification but im finding it hard to remember alll the latin terminologies! im aiming for a C any tips out there ???

Thank You!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Sonbuybhen
Tell us?

Original post by elmosandy
Second...

Original post by Naveen1412
latin terminologies????

Study every single point from the specification + CGP revision guide .. and you are good to go.
I sat my Edexcel IGCSE Biology exam on May/June 2014 and got an A.
I was literally BAD at biology, trust me, never did good in class, in fact I got a D on my my mock exam.
I personally felt sick when I studied from the textbook, cos it looked too much, so I personally only used CGP + Specification (and also try a few past papers so that you could get used to the layout).
Here's a GREAT YouTube channel that helped me a lot, this guy explains the points (or the answers) of the specification really well :https://www.youtube.com/user/click4biology

Good luck to everyone!
Reply 6
CGP ?? Whats that ? :/ im just studyin from the specification!
Original post by purpletree
CGP ?? Whats that ? :/ im just studyin from the specification!

You've never used CGP before?:confused:
Anyway, It's a textbook publishing company which's quite popular in the UK, used in both primary and secondary schools. In I/GCSE/A Levels they provide excellent revision guides.
Here's the link for the Biology IGCSE Edexcel revision guide https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/Student/books_gcse_biology_revision.book_BERI41

You could order the book, it's quite cheap or you you could find it any of your local bookshops, they're found all over the world.
:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Thank you for all your help!!! Im goin to order one today!! Im from abroad and never had to do any gcses in my high school! So first time for everything I suppose! In fact bio igcse is goin to be my very first gcse qualification :biggrin: thanks again guys xx
Hey I'm taking this exam too and I'm literally stuck on were to start and what to revise I really don't want to fail it aha
Hey you should definitely check out mygcsescience on YouTube and I think he has a website too, the videos are so useful and the guy is a really great teacher, I used it for all my science revision in year 11 2 years ago and the website has only gotten better since :smile: i do t think it's aimed at igcse but it's all mostly the same basic science right? I literally went from a U to a B overall and even an A* in one exam x good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 97needhelp
Hey you should definitely check out mygcsescience on YouTube and I think he has a website too, the videos are so useful and the guy is a really great teacher, I used it for all my science revision in year 11 2 years ago and the website has only gotten better since :smile: i do t think it's aimed at igcse but it's all mostly the same basic science right? I literally went from a U to a B overall and even an A* in one exam x good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou I deffo will check him out:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending