Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Ewe and your damn puns..

Hey now, go easy with you lambasting. :fluffy:
Feel like I've been shot in the gut

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1902
Original post by WoodyMKC
What's up hun?
Something my friend told me about her friend has us both worrying for the girl and her two little kiddies :frown:.
I have to become a Superman like he was, I can't live like this much longer, I need to figure out a solution to the problem. I know I won't do anything stupid yet but I will continue being a vacant zombie and I can't live like that any longer. I'm so ****ing angry
Original post by miser
Hey now, go easy with you lambasting. :fluffy:

Wool ewe give it a rest? You're just ramming it in now
I feel like Senpai should notice me.

Also I have this really annoying cough, it's annoying everyone else around me but they don't realize it does actually annoy me too but I can't help it. </3
Stressed. Angry. Upset. Stupid. I want to scream and cry.... etc.
Wool ewe give it a rest?

I'm really farming them now, but sheep puns behoof me.

You're just ramming it in now

That's what she said. :getmegoat:
Trapped between the feelings of happiness, longing and loneliness :frown:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I have to become a Superman like he was, I can't live like this much longer, I need to figure out a solution to the problem. I know I won't do anything stupid yet but I will continue being a vacant zombie and I can't live like that any longer. I'm so ****ing angry

I know it must be tough to feel like that, but somehow or other you need to find the energy to continue and get yourself to a place where you are happy with yourself. Half of that is becoming who you want to be, and half is accepting a realistic vision of who you can be. Chin up, buddy. :smile:

Original post by melinae
I feel like Senpai should notice me.

Also I have this really annoying cough, it's annoying everyone else around me but they don't realize it does actually annoy me too but I can't help it. </3

Is this at a martial arts club? :smile:

Original post by TheTinyGiant
Stressed. Angry. Upset. Stupid. I want to scream and cry.... etc.

Scream if it helps, cry if it helps, but don't be too hard on yourself. :smile: If you can't remove yourself from the source of the stress, look after yourself and make sure you have outlets to take your mind away every now and then - it helps.
Original post by miser
I'm really farming them now, but sheep puns behoof me.

That's what she said. :getmegoat:

Hey, if I want to use the odd ewe-phemism every now and again then I will! .....I will stop now I promise :tongue:
Hey, if I want to use the odd ewe-phemism every now and again then I will! .....I will stop now I promise :tongue:

I herd you the first time. :tongue:
I feel even more happy now, a guy from my old secondary school who ended up going to Cambridge asked me if I wanted to go & watch the football at the pub tomorrow & for someone who hardly every gets invited out anywhere this made me feel quite good inside :h: Although we'll have to schedule another time to meet up as I've got work at the same time :dong:
Original post by lou 22
Something my friend told me about her friend has us both worrying for the girl and her two little kiddies :frown:.

Wow, that doesn't sound good... well, I don't know the situation so I can't offer much help, but my generic advice would be, if there's anything you can do to help the situation then have a serious think about it, if not then try not to let the situation anger you since there's nothing you can do to change it, as hard as that may be.
Tired and upset
apparently I have ruined TSR as well. :/
apparently I have ruined TSR as well. :/

I was joking boo. xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
I was joking boo. xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

mmkay. Just very odd dem mods removed the comment within 2 minutes :s-smilie:

Stuff about Alpha brah and Occams applies though :colone: :moon:
Original post by Multitalented me
I feel even more happy now, a guy from my old secondary school who ended up going to Cambridge asked me if I wanted to go & watch the football at the pub tomorrow & for someone who hardly every gets invited out anywhere this made me feel quite good inside :h: Although we'll have to schedule another time to meet up as I've got work at the same time :dong:

:woo:
mmkay. Just very odd dem mods removed the comment within 2 minutes :s-smilie:

Stuff about Alpha brah and Occams applies though :colone: :moon:

Apparently it's offensive lol.

haven't been carded tho.
I knew Brah, didn't find Occams interesting at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest