The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by generic_man
*Amongst.

Nice message tho. :smile:

Haha :biggrin:
Does anyone here have trouble in uni? I am a Muslim sister and I am worried about there not being any Islamic societies in the uni i'd like to go to most. I am worried I won't fit in with my halls of residence sharing peoples. (lol) but yea, i don't drink and all of this. Are there any Muslims here applying to cumbria? If so list an interest as muslim plz :frown: I've opted for girls only accomodation.
Original post by ko111
Wa'alaikumussalaam! welcome to the tsr Islamic Society! :smile:

JazaakAllah khair :smile:
Also!
Asalaam o a leikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu everyone! ^.^
Original post by cuppacoffee
Does anyone here have trouble in uni? I am a Muslim sister and I am worried about there not being any Islamic societies in the uni i'd like to go to most. I am worried I won't fit in with my halls of residence sharing peoples. (lol) but yea, i don't drink and all of this. Are there any Muslims here applying to cumbria? If so list an interest as muslim plz :frown: I've opted for girls only accomodation.

Asalaamu alaikum sister
I think most unis have an islamic society, you can try looking on the uni's website to see what societies there are :smile:
I looked and there aren't any :\ I'm worried i'll be like the only female muslim.
I'm just truly scared, as the majority of people that I met there, are either white or atheist, and I am just so scared I will stand out and people will ignore me and not want to be friends :frown:
I'm just truly scared, as the majority of people that I met there, are either white or atheist, and I am just so scared I will stand out and people will ignore me and not want to be friends :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's plenty of muslims at uni, I think there is a isoc at uni too?
Also!
Asalaam o a leikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu everyone! ^.^

I looked and there aren't any :\ I'm worried i'll be like the only female muslim.

Wa'alaykum asalaam, which uni?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykum asalaamulaykum, which uni?

Wa alaykum asalaamualaykum?
Lol, you caught in two minds, ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fermion
Wa alaykum asalaamualaykum?
Lol, you caught in two minds, ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol autocorrect fail.

Sis, if you find any other muslims, start an Islamic society, then you can band together :smile:
"The worst of our faults is our interest in other people’s faults."
Original post by Aabidah
"The worst of our faults is our interest in other people’s faults."

I hope you are not telling me off :frown:

Some typos are just a little funny. I don't think like hahahaha, this guy is soo stupid, he cant spell etc

I make so many typos as well. No mailce intended. Just harmless banter :yes:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fermion
I hope you are not telling me off :frown:

Some typos are just a little funny. I don't think like hahahaha, this guy is soo stupid, he cant spell etc

I make so many typos as well. No mailce intended. Just harmless banter :yes:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo that was not my intention at all! I saw the quote and really liked it so thought I would share it. Besides, I'm a bit of a grammarnazi myself :lol:
Original post by Aabidah
Noooo that was not my intention at all! I saw the quote and really liked it so thought I would share it. Besides, I'm a bit of a grammarnazi myself :lol:

Ok, cool

i dont really care about grammar. I only take grammar seriously when i go tryhard with my posts :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fermion
Ok, cool

i dont really care about grammar. I only take grammar seriously when i go tryhard with my posts :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool :smile:
Original post by Al-farhan
I was trying to push it on to you. But you out played me at my own game :colone:

Quiz Question
What was the messege of the prophet pbuh when he had to send an army

Has anyone answered this question?
Original post by Ankabout
Has anyone answered this question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
We werent there so how on Earth are we meant to answer that question?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
We werent there so how on Earth are we meant to answer that question?

Lool are you trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending