University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
What will you be studying? :smile:
Thank you :smile:

History, though the chances are not at Liverpool unless they win me over massively on the open day :smile:
Original post by katiewood97
Has anyone else applied for Biochemistry??:smile::smile:

I have :smile:
Original post by Dan205
I just applied for accommodation, you have to put three choices down in order of preference :smile: I went for Carnatic halls, rather than campus halls though :tongue:

Which halls in Carnatic did you put?
Original post by Charleyc7

I personally went for Morton :smile:
Reply 646

Ummm I put Rankin first, then Morton then... The other one which had sinks in the rooms,can't remember it's name haha! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dan205
Ummm I put Rankin first, then Morton then... The other one which had sinks in the rooms,can't remember it's name haha! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've put Rankin too :-) got a friend there now...said it's the most sociable one
Reply 648
I've put Rankin too :-) got a friend there now...said it's the most sociable one

I've heard it's small,but most people say they've loved it!
Original post by Dan205
I've heard it's small,but most people say they've loved it!

Nooooo, Rankin's the biggest out of the halls!
Reply 650
Nooooo, Rankin's the biggest out of the halls!

You going to any discovery days to look round?
I've put Rankin as my first choice too, a friend told me it is the biggest and most sociable
I put Rankin first too. Mostly cs it's the most recently refurbished and a few friends staying there now say it's the most sociable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophia2015
I put Rankin first too. Mostly cs it's the most recently refurbished and a few friends staying there now say it's the most sociable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, yay! I was afraid everyone was going for Crown Place!
Original post by Dan205
You going to any discovery days to look round?

Yeah, 28th Feb! Are you?
Aww, yay! I was afraid everyone was going for Crown Place!

I was literally gona say the same thing! Haha,😄 Soo happy that it's not the case

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophia2015
I was literally gona say the same thing! Haha,😄 Soo happy that it's not the case

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! What course you doing??
Hey, combined honours maths and music here :colondollar::biggrin: i've put crown point and vine court as preferred accommodation, not sure whether to change it to something cheaper though
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
Hey, combined honours maths and music here :colondollar::biggrin: i've put crown point and vine court as preferred accommodation, not sure whether to change it to something cheaper though

Woo combined honours :five: currently a first year doing it :yep: as for accommodation, I personally gave up my crown offer for something cheaper in the end, but it really depends on your preferences! You firming or? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Woo combined honours :five: currently a first year doing it :yep: as for accommodation, I personally gave up my crown offer for something cheaper in the end, but it really depends on your preferences! You firming or? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think so. it's between liverpool and lancaster. i'm gonna wait till the deadline to decide for sure:biggrin: how did u find doing two subjects and settling in? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending