Instead, I get to say: hello science!

Doing all the sciences and maths :smile:

Hey I am doing the same just love science and maths :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jitesh
350 per year in our sixth form, so 700 in total :O
Biggest in the region lol

Whoa, that's loads! :eek:
I really don't know what to pick for sixth form! OOH! Help!
Original post by carliecarliecarl
I really don't know what to pick for sixth form! OOH! Help!

Pick subjects that u absolutely love studying and also pick subjects that can help u in ur future studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hysterialoretta
You're allowed to type your exams?:eek:

i type mine too ...

and i get extra time.
You're allowed to type your exams?:eek:

R u not allowed like me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fallen99
Hey I am doing the same just love science and maths :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're my favourite! Going to miss some subjects though, but can't wait to get indulged in those subjects!
Original post by Jitesh
They're my favourite! Going to miss some subjects though, but can't wait to get indulged in those subjects!

Subjects like?? R u aiming for medicine in future??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Subjects like?? R u aiming for medicine in future??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dentistry :smile:

Well, I really like History, Geography, Computing etc...

but I prefer/enjoy Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maths the most.. :smile:

Despise English Lang/Lit :rolleyes:
Original post by Jitesh
Dentistry :smile:

Well, I really like History, Geography, Computing etc...

but I prefer/enjoy Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maths the most.. :smile:

Despise English Lang/Lit :rolleyes:

Haha same but I love chemistry the most and I want to become a surgeon :smile:
I used to hate english but now I enjoy it mostly because of my teacher :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pick subjects that u absolutely love studying and also pick subjects that can help u in ur future studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thing is that I want to be a teacher/actor... I have decided to have Drama, English, Media (ALL GUARANTEED SUBJECTS) But I also wanna pick either History or Psychology. I can ONLY pick 4 though. :/
R u not allowed like me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope....all my exams have to be written in black pen aha. I think a lot of my exams involve marks for presentation and SPaG that's probably why.. :frown:
Original post by carliecarliecarl
The thing is that I want to be a teacher/actor... I have decided to have Drama, English, Media (ALL GUARANTEED SUBJECTS) But I also wanna pick either History or Psychology. I can ONLY pick 4 though. :/

Ohhh I personally think u should pick psychology it is better fir ur career rest depends on u :smile:
Nope....all my exams have to be written in black pen aha. I think a lot of my exams involve marks for presentation and SPaG that's probably why.. :frown:

Same but I think black colour r boring :frown: I prefer blue
Hey! :tongue:
My name's Lauren and I am studying: Maths, English Lit & Language, Triple Science, RE, ICT, Business Studies, French and History. I took Statistics last year (with about 3 months learning, 1hr a week :s-smilie:) and didn't do too badly, surprisingly! I hope to continue at my college's sixth form and study: Maths, Further Maths, History and Chemistry. I don't have many interests because I don't seem to have much free time. However, I love to read, bake, watch anime and go shopping, when I do have time! I'm nervous for my exams because I really, really, really would like good grades (like most people). I'm not sure what the future holds, maybe Law or teaching...I haven't found that one thing I really love yet (but I do like my A Level subjects) so I hope this year enlightens me! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pursuedbyabear
There is, isn't there? Under edit, then 'Go Advanced' then delete post. :smile:I got an A* (48, I think?), which I'm so happy with because I worked pretty hard :smile:.
Good luck with your paper 2 :biggrin:. Are you on AQA? A lot of people seem to be for science.

Wow! Well done! And thankyou :smile: and yes I'm on AQA are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
Wow! Well done! And thankyou :smile: and yes I'm on AQA are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile:. Yes, I'm on AQA:^_^:
Original post by Jitesh
I don't even know if you need work experience to do them! Unless you're planning to go to Oxbridge :smile:

However, it might be a good idea to try getting some relevant work experience for all three - so you can see which one you really do like?

I thought everyone needed some kind of work experience to put on their personal statement? I read an article about the main thing unis look out for on personal statements is experience and travelling :confused: Nah not looking at oxbridge, but still some Russell groups. Looking at Cardiff, East Anglia, Liverpool, Swansea, Kent, Sussex :tongue: You?
Original post by Lauren-x-
Hey! :tongue:
My name's Lauren and I am studying: Maths, English Lit & Language, Triple Science, RE, ICT, Business Studies, French and History. I took Statistics last year (with about 3 months learning, 1hr a week :s-smilie:) and didn't do too badly, surprisingly! I hope to continue at my college's sixth form and study: Maths, Further Maths, History and Chemistry. I don't have many interests because I don't seem to have much free time. However, I love to read, bake, watch anime and go shopping, when I do have time! I'm nervous for my exams because I really, really, really would like good grades (like most people). I'm not sure what the future holds, maybe Law or teaching...I haven't found that one thing I really love yet (but I do like my A Level subjects) so I hope this year enlightens me! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Lauren :hi:

Welcome to the thread, I'm sure you'll like it here :yep: I'm a Community Assistant in the GCSE and A Level areas and did my GCSEs last year, so if you have any study problems or any problems relating to TSR then let me know :h:

Latest