The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
thanks. how are you?

me :emo:
been crying my eyes out. starting to feel like existence isn't an option again. also physically feeling even worse. im such a horrid failure and everything is compounding and dreadful.
Reply 762
Well i just ****ed up my sleep pattern :facpalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
been crying my eyes out. starting to feel like existence isn't an option again. also physically feeling even worse. im such a horrid failure and everything is compounding and dreadful.

it is an option. you aren't a failure :console:
still ill, just fed up with it now, feeling like **** as well but always do so why even try to care about it anymore? not like I even do anything worthwhile at all is it.
So tired and low and ill :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
messed something up at work, it's not a huge deal but I'm so angry with myself :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
messed something up at work, it's not a huge deal but I'm so angry with myself :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's not a big deal don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes :hugs:
Original post by Noodlzzz
If it's not a big deal don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes :hugs:

but I didn't know how to fix it I feel like such a failure :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
but I didn't know how to fix it I feel like such a failure :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not a failure I PROMISE.
I think with so many of us having a rubbish Sunday we should make a MHSS blanket fort and stay there for the foreseeable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
I think with so many of us having a rubbish Sunday we should make a MHSS blanket fort and stay there for the foreseeable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

couldn't agree more.
Original post by bad_username
it is an option. you aren't a failure :console:

thank you. just doesn't feel right atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

This! Hope you're ok :s-smilie: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 774
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
still ill, just fed up with it now, feeling like **** as well but always do so why even try to care about it anymore? not like I even do anything worthwhile at all is it.

:ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

This this this! :jive:
Original post by ScaryScience
couldn't agree more.

:hugs:
Original post by furryface12
This! Hope you're ok :s-smilie: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really but :dontknow: Sorry to hear you're not good either, inbox is open if you want to talk :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs:

Not really but :dontknow: Sorry to hear you're not good either, inbox is open if you want to talk :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: Thanks, same to you if you want me :hugs:
I'm wanting to try being friends with my ex again now, it's been a year. My main problem is I seem to think every girl will laugh at me/see me as weak for the passive effects that the absolute drain on my testosterone that is sleep deprivation incur, among a thousand other things you all know about. These worries along with the Superman guy friend insecurity in particular ruined the relationship. The friendship was very strong and she was incredibly supportive. Yet I now fear my pride and dignity will be shot if she sees me as I am, especially today when

Spoiler

It's been an otherwise good day, my sister's 21st birthday and a close family reunion :smile:
Original post by Meaty_man
Sorry for late reply, i was actually doing a night shift at a care home, 12 hours O_o very taxing in some respects, but rewarding in others. The other staff are lovely which helps a lot :smile:

Things are going onwards and upwards, but ain't gonna lie my anxiety is pretty bad at the moment, was only my second shift so im hoping before too long i will cope better. Happy to be coming off jobseekers and earning money now though.

Good job for getting the courage to read that stuff, it can be tough :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey man, don't worry about it :smile: that does sound pretty tough, but it's good that you feel like it's paying off for yourself or others :smile: aw yeah I know the feeling. But like you say, onwards and upwards! This is probably a natural initial spike while you settle down into employment :smile:

Thanks-confused whether I should make contact. She already has in November and I basically said it's too soon

Latest